PDA

View Full Version : buff sylvanus please

xVOIDKNIGHTx
05-21-2018, 10:30 PM
he is weaker and bad at healing if you compare him to any other support type healer please buff him like maybe give him a heal on his 1 somehow i would be okay if it had the same values as AMC hives sylvanus can be out done by most healers in many ways because you can't really give up the things a smart person would use on him as support to have more damage or to counter if someone has a heal reducing item which if they do then he suffers a lot in healing please buff him sometime no one uses him much because the other guardians or healers are just that much better. i'll just add here you need to buff more of the gods that are fun to play like osiris but i saw the erlang shen buff for next patch and i like it but don't know if it will make him good enough to work well

damienmc90
05-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Just mame his wisps affect minions, instantly competitive

SquireAngel
05-23-2018, 12:14 AM
Sylvanus isn't actually bad, it's just not a healer meta. He is actually in a good spot, with his autos being aoe which can make even the worst clearing hunter able to clear faster lvl 1 than those like izanami and ullr. His 1 is also decent mp sustain as well as decent cc early, leading into one of the largest cc chains a single character can perform, beaten only by khumbu. As for other healers, the only one seeing consistent play is terra, and that's more so the team fight presence loaded into her ult. Sylvanus is in a decent place, and will be more viable when the burst Mets is flushed out a bit.

Tree45PeecN1
05-26-2018, 10:37 PM
He sucks when i see him. Idk how good he is in conquest but hes shitty everywhere else.

No mobility and the bad pull makes other gods better imo. Best ones i see have a bit of power on them.