PDA

View Full Version : SMITE Console 5.2 Release Known Issues

HiRezIsiah
02-20-2018, 08:47 AM
Known Issues

Season 4 Gold Vault is not correctly displaying owned skins. You cannot repurchase something you already own.

Attempting to open a Fox Chest when you have no chests available will result in the UI appearing to try to unlock one. You can confirm how many chests you own via the counter next to the Open button.

The End of Round stats in the Adventure are smaller on Xbox One X than on other version of the console.

If you purchase a Fox Chest and then back out to the Adventure screen, your points will not update correctly.

The Boosters tab in Profile is not working correctly. You are still able to purchase boosters from Store > Account > Boosters

The Practice Skin Button in the Season Ticket Menu is not working properly

aidsman101
03-07-2018, 12:19 AM
I keep receiving a purchase error when getting chests.

aidsman101
03-07-2018, 12:21 AM
I keep receiving a purchase error when getting chests.
It says I own a chest but when I go to open them there is not an option to open them.

recklessgem
03-07-2018, 01:35 PM
I already sent a ticket in about it, but I cannot purchase a Fox Chest at all even though I have well over 9000 points. kind of pisses me off since I've been waiting for this next fox skin.

WiIdestDreams
03-07-2018, 03:42 PM
So if I have 13K/9K points for the fox chests and can’t open it what do I do? Am I not going to be able to get the new fox skin?

doom101dan
03-13-2018, 02:22 PM
The bug I seem to have is that I opened 2 foxy chests on PS4 and got The Kage Rata but it shows I own the 3rd one(White & Blue) and it isn’t even out yet. I don’t want to do the adventure since I got the 1st and 2nd one but don’t want it to bug and make it not possible to unlock the 3rd to get Fuusion..I hope someone can help me or let me know if there is a fix

youdonotamazeme
04-18-2018, 03:56 AM
nice console update, game doesnt even work i love DCing every ranked game btw