PDA

View Full Version : 5.1 Hotfix Notes (February 1st)

MLCst3alth
02-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Balance Changes

Phoenix

Changed the protection of all Phoenix structures from 125 to 150.

Miscellaneous Changes

Increased FP gains to 5/10 for a loss/win and 10/20 for a loss/win if you have the Season Ticket split pass.
Matches longer than 20 minutes gain additional FP per minute up to a cap of 60 minutes.

Bug Fixes

FIXED - Thoth had a game breaking bug causing him to be turned off (The bug has been fixed and he is available again)
FIXED - Hide of the Urchin had a game breaking bug causing it to be turned off (The bug has been fixed and the item is available again)
FIXED - Cerberus's ghosts proc item "on kill" effects.
FIXED - The dogs in the Assault game mode are very loud.
FIXED - Brimstone Demon Thor's ultimate is very quiet.
FIXED - Oracles play the Gold Fury Global Death Alert when slain.
FIXED - Heaven's Arrow Hou Yi has incorrect audio when selecting the skin.
FIXED - Jungle harpies don't have any death cry audio.
FIXED - Diamond Joust loading frame uses blank green selection icon.
FIXED - Chaos Phoenix is displaying the wrong portrait.
FIXED - Order Phoenix is displaying the wrong portrait.
FIXED - Updated Season Ticket to fix a confusing sentence.
FIXED - Evolved Guardian's Blessing has an incorrect tooltip.
FIXED - The Ranked "About" page lists incorrect information about Ranked.

Known Issues

There is an issue we found with ranked that will need a fix before we can turn the ranked queues on.

RPDnZRP
02-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Please check the bug reports forum, still so many bugs (side topic; some going back 3+ years), not sure why Hirez aren't checking this subforum as it just leads to noone reporting bugs? There isn't even so much as a known issues thread, really needs a mod assigned
http://forums.smitegame.com/forumdisplay.php?270-PC-Bug-Reports

ALExXGaming
02-01-2018, 11:09 AM
hello, please optimize the new map of conquest, the previous map was much better for fps;
my pc is not good, but the previous map run at 40-50 fps, right now the new map runs at 33 fps, :(

I would greatly appreciate if you correct this poor performance.

targetdestroyed
02-01-2018, 11:33 AM
The button to queue for Co-op vs ai conquest mode is missing. Is this intended?

Gehlen3
02-01-2018, 12:08 PM
I still can't buy the non conquest blessings

KingRobbStark
02-01-2018, 12:55 PM
You still haven't fixed the issue where some people did not get the end of season border reward, because the ranked win counter is stuck on the last day despite people getting 150 wins. Mine was stuck at 147 despite how many ranked games I won.

PapaRodin
02-01-2018, 01:22 PM
What about Soul Gem, is it fixed now?

Zaodon
02-01-2018, 02:07 PM

Same thing for me, as well.

PrincessYae
02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
The audio cues for Sol's Sweet Tooth skin are very quiet, can you increase their volume?

Hiebly
02-01-2018, 03:05 PM

I believe the AI hasn't been updated for the new map yet. If you do the Conquest tutorial it does it on the old map.

targetdestroyed
02-01-2018, 03:15 PM
I believe the AI hasn't been updated for the new map yet. If you do the Conquest tutorial it does it on the old map.I played a few ai matches last night in conquest mode on the new map and it was working fine. Logged in this morning to play and the button is gone. :(

TheVoidSpirit
02-01-2018, 03:39 PM
I played a few ai matches last night in conquest mode on the new map and it was working fine. Logged in this morning to play and the button is gone. :(

I think they removed it, because you could gain worshippers in Conquest vs AI

targetdestroyed
02-01-2018, 04:24 PM
I think they removed it, because you could gain worshippers in Conquest vs AIDoes that really matter? Don't worshippers just eventually allow you to unlock skins? Who cares if you get them in vs ai? Anyway I hope they fix it or whatever and bring this mode back. I'm new to the game and would much rather practice in vs ai than jump straight into pvp with no clue what I'm doing.

TheVoidSpirit
02-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Does that really matter? Don't worshippers just eventually allow you to unlock skins? Who cares if you get them in vs ai? Anyway I hope they fix it or whatever and bring this mode back. I'm new to the game and would much rather practice in vs ai than jump straight into pvp with no clue what I'm doing.

Well, with enough gods mastered you can go straight into Ranked, without ever touching the Casual PvP

targetdestroyed
02-01-2018, 05:27 PM
Well, with enough gods mastered you can go straight into Ranked, without ever touching the Casual PvPOh, I wasn't aware god ranks affected prereqs for ranked play, my bad, I'm new. I can see that being a problem then.

SoulMilitantG
02-02-2018, 12:29 AM
I still can't buy the non conquest blessings

They removed the non-conquest blessings, you can now get the conquest only blessings in all games mode. you would know this if smite posted all the changes they did in one place, instead of having to search 5 different types of "forums".

IrettyNixon
02-03-2018, 06:45 AM
Does that really matter? Don't worshippers just eventually allow you to unlock skins? Who cares if you get them in vs ai? Anyway I hope they fix it or whatever and bring this mode back. I'm new to the game and would much rather practice in vs ai than jump straight into pvp with no clue what I'm doing.

Also give fantasy points there...thats why they remove it..

IrettyNixon
02-03-2018, 06:54 AM
After Hotfix my season ticket 2015 loading frame show me first update instead of last...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rXtDlwdch1vqA0dHQVphgOKnuFR3tAnM