PDA

View Full Version : Help. Ragnarok Quest, Deal 20,000 player damage.

Ashley_Esperance
01-26-2018, 03:28 PM
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out or explain to me what I'm missing.

For this final quest you have to deal 20,000 player damage in a single match. Multiple times I've dealt 20,000+ and I still haven't gotten this quest completed - so obviously I'm missing something or not doing something right.

Can anyone help me out a little? I'm still rather new to the game, so it wouldn't be surprising if I misunderstood what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

Ashley_Esperance
01-26-2018, 07:15 PM
Kkkkkk. Bump thanks.

Konnex
01-28-2018, 02:59 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem, is there a way to accept the quest or no?

Asparow
01-28-2018, 03:49 PM
You can do every quest only once.

Wildstreak
01-30-2018, 08:03 AM
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out or explain to me what I'm missing.

For this final quest you have to deal 20,000 player damage in a single match. Multiple times I've dealt 20,000+ and I still haven't gotten this quest completed - so obviously I'm missing something or not doing something right.

Can anyone help me out a little? I'm still rather new to the game, so it wouldn't be surprising if I misunderstood what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

I never really measure my damage but I would say the best way to do this is use a god that kills a lot of minions in something like Arena.

I did it but I play a lot of Arena.