PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix Notes #2 (PTS 5.1)

MLCst3alth
01-23-2018, 05:58 PM
Map Changes

Increased Gold Fury Health per Minute from 225 to 275
Increased Pyromancer Health per Minute from 200 to 250
Increased Fire Giant Health per Minute from 175 to 225
Added 5 XP per Minute to Fire Giant/Enhanced Fire Giant
Reduced Lane Minion Gold per 3 Minute from 1 to 0.5
Reduced Jungle Camps Gold per 3 Minutes from 2 to 1.5
Lane Minion and Jungle Camp scaling caps at 21 minutes, This means their “worth” will increase 7 times total, each for the above amount.
Jungle Boss scaling caps at 25 minutes (Same as S4 but added for reference)

Balance Changes

All Recommended Item sets have been updated to include S5 items
Blessings
Mage’s Blessing
Decrease Bonus Damage on Abilities from 30 to 25
Decrease MP5 from 3 to 2 per stack
Hunter's Blessing
Increased MP5 from 5 to 10
Warrior's Blessing
Increased Health from 50 to 100
Added +40 mana restored per god damage trigger
Items
Obsidian Shard / Titan’s Bane / Spell Focus / Warrior’s Bane
Description and Design updated to apply all % pen to gods only (even the non-scaling part)
Typhon’s Fang
Update description to make the items effects more clear.
Typhon’s Fang increases healing gained from lifesteal, and thus allows higher lifesteal than the 65% cap
The Power bonus from lifesteal from this item is not affected by the other part of the passive.
Hide of The Urchin

Fixed an issue where the timer that regenerated the shield would stop after a death

Gauntlet of Thebes

This item now stacks off of jungle monster assists too

Reinforced Boots/Greaves

Increase Cost to 1550

Gods

Anubis

Passive description update
Change Sorrow bonus lifesteal from item stats to bonus healing from lifesteal

This has been changed to be more consistent with typhons
The cap is still 65% lifesteal but anubis can get additional healing beyond that through his passive

Passive Abilities

General Note

ALL gods who have passive abilities that can deal damage should trigger items. These abilities will trigger ability based passives by default. (Mages Blessing, Spear of the Magus)
Many gods who fit in the above character have their bonus damage listed as basic attack damage. Those will trigger basic attack items. (Hunters Blessing, Telkhines Ring)
Any gods that are not listed here should adhere to the rules above.
Some gods have their own item trigger effects that should be described in the abilities

Cernunnos Passive triggers no items
Izanami Triggers them only on first target hit
Erlang Shen applies debuffs 2x and damage at a reduced fraction
AMC

Bees (Passive Ability)

This damage dealt by this ability now triggers mages blessing
Susano

Gathering Storm (Passive Ability)

Agni

Combustion (Passive Ability)

Athena

Reach (Passive Ability)

This ability has been adjusted to deal only basic attack damage, and thus only trigger basic attack item effects
Terra

Standing Stones (Passive Ability)

This ability has been adjusted to deal only basic attack damage, and thus only trigger basic attack item effects

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where Minion Spawner Doors in Season 5 Conquest map don't align
Fixed an issue where souls made by Cerberus third ability don't take damage from abilities
Fixed Aphrodite and soul mate have weird material applied during Aphro's ult
Fix collision towards the back of each base and side lanes
Fire Giant and Gold Fury will now trigger Accolade Alerts when killed
Fixed an issue where S5 Conquest Death Camera can get stuck in Titans' Crystal
Updated Cerberus ultimate to only suspend Gods in the air
Fixed an issue where Cerberus's souls sometimes prevented him from auto attacking his target.
Fixed an issue where Cerberus soul could body block auto attacks
Fixed an issue where that would cause players to crash in-game

Hiebly
01-23-2018, 06:25 PM
What about Da Ji passive? Does it count as auto attack or ability damage?

Lyralis
01-23-2018, 06:27 PM
Were-

Cursed Ankh (permanent debuff)

Ethereal Staff (not true damage)

Soul Gem (deals physical damage but it's magical scaling)

Typhon's Fang (provides no bonus power whatsoever)

Fixed?

Also, is Mage's supposed to deal physical because it can be built on anyone, or is it supposed to deal magical because its name is Mage?

Savoye
01-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Can not log into smite pts with my credentials although they work fine on the live server. Any update on this specific issue would be greatly appreciated I know I’m not the only one who would like a response to this.

UnicornfrmOrygun
01-23-2018, 08:03 PM
I'm in the same boat Savoye is, I'm going bonkers lol happy but sad to know i'm not alone

LinkNightblade
01-23-2018, 08:16 PM
What about Da Ji passive? Does it count as auto attack or ability damage?

I think it depends on how you apply it since it can be applied with both abilities and basics.

Were-

Cursed Ankh (permanent debuff)

Ethereal Staff (not true damage)

Soul Gem (deals physical damage but it's magical scaling)

Typhon's Fang (provides no bonus power whatsoever)

Fixed?

Also, is Mage's supposed to deal physical because it can be built on anyone, or is it supposed to deal magical because its name is Mage?

The mages blessing just deals extra damage. Any god is supposed to be able to pick it up. They mentioned this multiple times in the patch notes and patch notes show. Soul Gem's bonus damage is just based off of scaling. I'm not sure it matters too much if its dealt as physical or magical considering that damage isn't very high for the most part (they probably used this logic for the mages blessing as well, tho it would be nice to have the latter deal damage based on who is using it). Typhon's fang won't show its bonus power on the stats pop up on the tab list or stats pane (once thats fixed). Ethereal staff didn't used to do its damage as true damage, but as magical. They probably forgot to update that script.

Lyralis
01-24-2018, 12:53 AM
I think it depends on how you apply it since it can be applied with both abilities and basics.

The mages blessing just deals extra damage. Any god is supposed to be able to pick it up. They mentioned this multiple times in the patch notes and patch notes show. Soul Gem's bonus damage is just based off of scaling. I'm not sure it matters too much if its dealt as physical or magical considering that damage isn't very high for the most part (they probably used this logic for the mages blessing as well, tho it would be nice to have the latter deal damage based on who is using it). Typhon's fang won't show its bonus power on the stats pop up on the tab list or stats pane (once thats fixed). Ethereal staff didn't used to do its damage as true damage, but as magical. They probably forgot to update that script.

Soul dealing physical means magicals who build it can't buff its dmg by pen.

Typhons doesn't show it anywhere and there is zero dmg difference for building typhons and building bancrofts at 100% hp.

NervousCrysis
01-24-2018, 03:25 AM

I don't think so. That would be very confusing and inconsistent. As it is a DOT just like Agni's, I think it works like an ability, no matter how you apply it. It would be nuts to be triggering different types of item effects with the same passive whether you autoattack or cast an ability. Same for Morrigan. I guess it triggers ability effects even if you apply it with basic attacks.

Baptism
01-24-2018, 08:57 AM
BLUF: I can't get the PTS client to use my nVidia 1080...

I've done everything short of re-installing the Smite PTS. Basically, when I launched the PTS client for the first time after install, it said something along the lines of "Cannot autodetect video settings, setting everything to MINIMUM." I didn't really think anything of it until I got in game (and manually set everything to high and fixed my resolution to match my monitor). I got 25 fps MAX, and it's drop down to 10-15 when more than 1 other person was in lane.

In live client, I easily get ~130 fps normally on ultra settings, this is with a 1440p monitor.

When I open the Windows 10 task manager, it shows that Smite PTS is only utilizing ~5% of my video card.

The rest of my computer is no slacker, either... AMD Ryzen R7 1700, 32 GB RAM, nV 1080.

Any ideas to get Smite PTS to detect my video settings?