PDA

View Full Version : Problem with DAOPAY

MumImGay
03-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Hello,
So in first excuse for my bad english i was french ;)
My problem is with the purchase of DAOPAY (6,40€, 400 gems) so i make it, and they say to me the purchase has been complete, they send verification mail , but i dont receive my gems and the confirmation mail, but my mone has been credited, and now it's like 4 hours i wait for my gems, i send a ticket to the support, but no response. And i buy my gems on the website, but it's no the first time that appear with daopay, 2 dat ago i buy the same thing with DAO and after 2 hours of waiting and 4 tickets i receive my gems, so anyone can tell me why it's so long ? and what this "support" are doing ?, beause on my first support ticket (2 day ago) they dont answer me at this time !

Fazion
03-29-2014, 04:29 PM
It can take up to a few days before the payment processes, just be patient :).

jgmaio
03-29-2014, 04:36 PM
I got the same problem today! I did the payment twice, and didnt receive the gems! 800+800 in my case

MumImGay
03-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Ok ;) thanks, but i want to know if it's all day like that or maybe they got problems this week with online payments ? Because my firnds get the same problem with Paypal and Skrill.

MumImGay
03-29-2014, 05:06 PM
I got the same problem today! I did the payment twice, and didnt receive the gems! 800+800 in my case

Ok and how many time do you wait for get yours gems ?

MumImGay
03-29-2014, 05:55 PM
A last question ;) The bug come from Hi-Rez or come From ultimate pay ? Because i flame the support of Smite, but i dont really know if it's her fault !