PDA

View Full Version : Swat skadi!

BoxierCashew909
06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Hello my name is Ashton and I have an idea. Now in not a good drawer so no illustration. But hopefully we get the same vision.

So for the design of skadi I'm going to go bottom up. Start at the feet, black combat boots with white lasing, long black socks that say swat on the top, and her legs need to be the skin color tan. Now her pants or bottom wear. I think she could wear a black skirt with a belt. Now for the torso almost a sports bras crop top with a little side pocket and sleeves. I also want that black. Now for the face she has aveators on Matt black. Also a swat team hat and shoulder length blonde hair.

Now for the design of Kaldr. I want him to be a German Shepard. I also want him to have aveators, a little swat team hat, and a bullet proof vest. When he goes beast mode his vest rips open and his fur has little fur tips that aren't to big.

Ability #1
Skadi throws a jet black machete at her enemy in a line. Obvisouly it's physical. But when she throws it it has a little bit of a flame coming out of it and or sparks.

Ability #2
Skadi blows a whistle shifting Kidlr into beats form. He makes a couple loud furious barks and runs towards the enemy. His health bar are no longer blue, they are red circle.

Ability #3
Skadi throws a gernade that's black forming a circle of fire. Once and enemy enters it they have flames sourounding them spiraling, and gives them a stun.

Ultimate #4
Skadi drops tazers from her skirt exploding into an electrical circle around her and kadlr making her ultimate.

Advance design
Skadis belt has a pistol on the left side. Beside that is a knife then a baton, and on the right a flashlight a radio that's talks to her when she has low health or when she gets a kill. Also when she spawns/respawns. Around her neck is a lateen with an ID card at the end.

Basic attack
Her basic weapon is an ak-47 with a bayonet. She doesn't throw it but she shoots. The bullets look like a ball with flames coming out of it. Also when she does shoot and audio comes out obvisouly some gunnoise.

Thanks
So I hope you like it. I know I not gonna win just wanna express and be apart of this. Thanks you guys and smite producers and developers I love this game and how much you give back to the community. #skadi #t5

BoxierCashew909
06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Excuse my grammar errors.

AshtonD1234
06-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Nice I love this idea

BrianB123
06-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Um nice I guess this would work with skadi

Izanami2076
06-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Nice! I wish they put izanami.

IMadonna
06-09-2017, 03:57 PM
I'm madonna

Amig186
06-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Cool, really digging this concept, though myself I'd give her more protective clothing, a tactical vest and cargo trousers with knee pads rather than a skirt and top. Also maybe a pair of SWAT goggles on her forehead instead of the cap. It would be great if the voice pack was done by the original actress, too, just more modern sounding with a sort of 'no nonsense' attitude. The only problem I see with this is that the skin has to have the same animations normal Skadi has (I think), so firing a gun is out of the question, she'd have to throw...something. Maybe knives?