PDA

View Full Version : [T5 Skadi] - Objective Huntress Skadi

Draco9990
06-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Introduction
Okay, so what I want to say before talking about the concept is the basic premise of T5. This concept is very different, in many views, from standart T5 skins. Why? For me T5 skins have always been pushing the limits, they have been way for HiRez to show how good and detailed can they get. So this is why I came up with this. There will be people that won't like it, but I think this would be an awesome way for HiRez to show us what they can make.

------------------------

Premise of the skin

Okay, so the skin would not have the standart level up forms. Instead, it would be based on collecting your equipment. The skin would start with both Skadi's and Kaldr's standard model. Each of them would then be possible to customise by killing objectives as written down below.

------------------------

Kaldr

Kaldr would have three different types of equipment depending of what he kills:

Camps
Gods
Objectives

Below are each explained in details

------------------------

Camps

By last hitting camps, Kaldr would get special equips:

For killing mana camp 5 times - Mana buff ring around him
For killing mana camp 10 times - Runes and marks on him start to glow blue
For killing mana camp 15 times - Staff tied to his back

For killing damage camp 5 times - Damage buff ring around him
For killing damage camp 10 times - Runes and marks on him start to glow red
For killing damage camp 15 times - Sword tied to his back

For killing attack speed camp 5 times - Attack Speed buff ring around him
For killing attack speed camp 10 times - Runes and marks on him start to glow pink
For killing attack speed camp 15 times - Bow and Arrows tied to his back

For killing movement speed camp 5 times - Movement Speed buff ring around him
For killing movement speed camp 10 times - Runes and marks on him start to glow yellow
For killing movement speed camp 15 times - He gets Talaria shoes on his legs

For killing void camp 5 times - Void buff ring around him
For killing void camp 10 times - Runes and marks on him start to glow dark purple
For killing void camp 15 times - His footsteps leave voidish pattern

http://i.imgur.com/eZOCzCL.jpg

------------------------

Gods

By killing some Gods, Kaldr would get special, full body, transformations:

For killing Ratatosrk - Kaldr becomes a big squirrel
For killing Da Ji - Kaldr becomes a fox
For killing Ao Kuang - Kaldr becomes a dragon
For killing Artemis (with Primal Huntress skin) - Kaldr becomes a dinosaur
For killing Anubis (with Gravehound skin) - Kaldr becomes full on bone dog
For killing Medusa - Kaldr becomes a snake

http://i.imgur.com/DrZ9myd.jpg

------------------------

Objectives

By last hitting some objectives, Kaldr would also get special, full body, transformations:

For killing Phoenix 5 times - Kaldr becomes a mini Phoenix
For killing Gold Fury 5 times - Kaldr becomes Gold Fury Oracle
For killing Fire Giant 5 times - Kaldr becomes Fire Giand imp

http://i.imgur.com/L2FUKRF.jpg

------------------------

Skadi

Skadi would have one type of equipment depending of what she kills:

Objectives

Below it is explained in details

------------------------

Objectives

Skadi would get equipment in pieces by last hitting some objectives certain number of times. By collecting the same set, she gets some body transformations to match the set as well (like glowing eyes and dark skin for FG and so on)

For killing Titan 3 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Boots (Stone Boots with Blue marks on them, like Joust Order Titan)
For killing Titan 5 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Leggins (Stone Leggins with Blue marks on them, like Joust Order Titan)
For killing Titan 8 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Chestplate (Stone Chestplate with Blue marks on it, like Joust Order Titan)
For killing Titan 10 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Gloves (Stone Gloves with Blue marks on them, like Joust Order Titan)
For killing Titan 13 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Helmet (Stone Helmet with Blue marks on it, like Joust Order Titan)
For killing Titan 15 times - Skadi gets Stone Titan Spear (Stone Spear with Blue marks on it, like Joust Order Titan)
Set bonus: Skadi's skin becomes stony and starts to glow, with some special animations and voicepack on it.

For killing Bull Demon King 3 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Boots (Iron Boots with orange glow on them)
For killing Bull Demon King 5 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Leggins (Iron Leggins with orange glow on them)
For killing Bull Demon King 8 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Chestplate (Iron Chestplate with orange glow on it)
For killing Bull Demon King 10 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Gloves (Iron Gloves with orange glow on them)
For killing Bull Demon King 13 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Helmet (Iron Helmet with orange glow on it)
For killing Bull Demon King 15 times - Skadi gets Bull Demon Spear (Iron Spear with orange glow on it)
Set bonus: Skadi's skin becomes demonic and starts to glow, with some special animations and voicepack on it.

For killing Gold Fury 3 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Boots (Golden Boots with gold falling off of them)
For killing Gold Fury 5 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Leggins (Golden Leggins with gold falling off of them)
For killing Gold Fury 8 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Chestplate (Golden Chestplate with gold falling off of it)
For killing Gold Fury 10 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Gloves (Golden Gloves with gold falling off of them)
For killing Gold Fury 13 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Helmet (Golden Helmet with gold falling off of it)
For killing Gold Fury 15 times - Skadi gets Gold Fury Spear (Golden Spear with gold falling off of it)
Set bonus: Skadi's skin becomes corrupted by gold and starts to glow, with some special animations and voicepack on it.

For killing Fire Giant 3 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Boots (Black and Red Boots with fiery effects on them)
For killing Fire Giant 5 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Leggins (Black and Red with fiery effects on them)
For killing Fire Giant 8 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Chestplate (Black and Red with fiery effects on it)
For killing Fire Giant 10 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Gloves (Black and Red with fiery effects on them)
For killing Fire Giant13 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Helmet (Black and Red with fiery effects on it)
For killing Fire Giant 15 times - Skadi gets Fire Giant Spear (Black and Red with fiery effects on it)
Set bonus: Skadi's skin becomes corrupted by gold and starts to glow, with some special animations and voicepack on it.

http://i.imgur.com/tAxo3y7.jpg

------------------------

I know this post is kinda long but I think it would be worth it to have something like this in the game. Leave opinions below so I can fix errors or bad stuff. :)

HelloItsaMe
06-08-2017, 10:43 AM
As someone who mainly plays joust, I would not like to see this skin winning because I would barely get any effects out of it. Unless you want this to be over all games? Also I think this concept would be too hard to make.

Draco9990
06-08-2017, 10:48 AM
I though about once you unlock it you can equip and remove whenever you whish. Also, yes, it would be a bit harder to make, it isn't impossible though. I think. :)