PDA

View Full Version : Star killer Hou Yi

HiRezDurf
06-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Hou yi's bow will be replaced with a large pulse or space rifle with a very large barrel.
Lite space armor, jet pack, and eye piece to replace his normal look.
Once an ability reaches max rank it transforms an aspect of Hou yi's gear.
When his first ability reaches max rank his space rifle will be all decked out and grow in size looking much cooler than it did at first. When his second ability reaches max rank his eye piece which originally was small and only over one eye will transform into a visor that will cover both eyes and parts of his face again making his appearance much cooler. When his third ability reaches max rank his jet pack will grow and appear much more powerful with bigger thrusters and larger flames.
When his ult reaches max rank the armor he receives when using his ult will become much bigger and hi tech making him the ultimate star killer.

First ability Ricochet: the flaming arrow will be replaced with a large glowing pulse shot from the space rifle Hou yi now wields.
Second ability Mark of the golden crow: instead of a crow symbol Hou yi will now send out a crosshair that will mark his chosen target.
Third ability Divebomb: Hou yi will now have a small jet pack that will allow him to jump and hover until he is ready to come crashing down onto his target.
Forth ability Sunbreaker: When he ults Hou yi equips heavy space armor and helmet in a similar transformation to Ragnarok Thor but obviously quicker to accommodate Hou yi's ult and for a moment his gun grows to send the powerful star shattering blasts into the ski sending the stars crashing to the earth. After he is done firing the gun returns to original size but he keeps the armor until he is killed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys obviously this is just a concept so any comments or additions to this idea would be awesome and if any artists are interested and up to the challenge I think a concept drawing of this would really show off how cool this skin could look sadly I'm not much of an artist myself. I was going for more of a space mercenary kinda look with more of a black, blue, purple color scheme but like I said any comments thoughts or additions would be greatly appreciated.

SirDerB
06-07-2017, 06:27 PM
I like this idea it is similar to mine. Kinda lol I had his bow infused with a blue sun.

bdurf19
06-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Thanks I read over your thread and I thought it was very original and a nice change from all the identical ideas