PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Rogue - Ullr T5

Th3ManInBlack
06-05-2017, 11:31 PM
This concept is highly inspired by the amazing DragonKnight Tyr by Joseph Pegg (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Bek6A).

The main theme is for Ullr to be a rogue character in an RPG game, starting with average leather hood + a couple of daggers and a bow, and getting upgraded with dragon souls until he dons the dragon gear at the fourth stage.

The final stage should look like the equivalent to DragonKnight Tyr for a rogue/archer character, with black "scaly" armor covered in runes that change their color between purple and white depending on his stance. Changing to axe stance would make his armor a little bulkier with a mask covering his face and hood, an enhanced breastplate and bracers with spikes. His daggers change overtime into two shortswords and his bow becomes ornamented with dragon fire.

His abilities for the bow stance start very simple as any other Ullr skin, but as he starts to aquire dragon souls, both his 1 and his 3 (arrows) gets the silhoute of a dragon flying at their oponents. At the fourth stage you can see the dragon flying at them with the 1 and the dragon crashing at the ground with the 3. His 2 buffs his arrows with dragon fire.

His abilities in axe stance remain mostly the same with two small changes. His swords and runes burn bright when you activate
his 2, and while jumping with your 3 you can see dragon wings on his back.

This is what I thought for now, might add more later.

Sifanix
06-06-2017, 09:52 AM
You'd know what'd be really cool? Class changing with stance switching. Going from archer bow stance to rogue axe stance. And as he grows, these classes become more dragon like. Eventually, the swords/daggers he had as a rogue become claws, and then dragon claws. I have a similar idea for my odyssey skin. Here's the link: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?168077-Ullr-Odyssey-Skin-Wolf-Knight-and-Falcon-Ranger You don't need to see it if you don't want to. I just think you're leaving axe stance in the dust here.