PDA

View Full Version : From The Ashes - Jing Wei (Jean Grey to Phoenix Concept)

Nexus_25
06-05-2017, 10:33 AM
((I'm sorry I can't draw))

Jing Wei is a a young teen with Telekinetic powers who loses control the more she levels up until she is engulfed by the fiery blue bird within her (Like Jean Grey turning into Phoenix). We still see her hovering inside the giant bird at max level.

Passive - At first she'll fly covered in purple energy until. At level 20, she'll be a giant flaming blue bird.

Basic Attacks - No crossbow. Her basic attacks shoot out of her hands and are purple energy blasts which will become more fiery blue as she evolves.

Persistent Gust - This will start out as a purple energy twister until she levels up and it becomes a blue fire tornado

Explosive Bolts - Shoots purple energy from her hands which will turn into flaming balls at level 20.

Agility - It'll work like her passive. Flying girl glowing with purple energy at first but a fiery blue bird at level 20.

Air Strike - She'll take off and slam down energy bolts. At level 20, she'll take off as a giant flaming bird and shoot blue fire from her mouth.

Thanks for reading!

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Vote 10/10 ign!

Nexus_25
06-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Vote 10/10 ign!

Thank you! I see it beautifully in my head but wouldn't be able to do it justice if I drew it. :(

Yuls
06-07-2017, 12:39 PM
I really love the idea of a Phoenix skin for Jing Wei since it goes so perfect together with her and her kit. I think the only thing is it sounds like for your idea to work they would have to change her default walk to something else at max level since I'm not sure if it would really look right. That being said I would totally buy an awesome Phoenix skin for Jing Wei if done right! The passive alone and her lore is perfect for the idea!

Nexus_25
06-08-2017, 11:57 AM
I really love the idea of a Phoenix skin for Jing Wei since it goes so perfect together with her and her kit. I think the only thing is it sounds like for your idea to work they would have to change her default walk to something else at max level since I'm not sure if it would really look right. That being said I would totally buy an awesome Phoenix skin for Jing Wei if done right! The passive alone and her lore is perfect for the idea!

Thank you! And yes, they would definitely have to rework how she moves which I hope is possible given how T5 Thor went from running to "hovering" in his final form.

y4073346090
06-08-2017, 10:32 PM
I like the Jean Grey to Phoenix idea but I would not want to see it on a hunter it would make no sense in my opinion, if they are gonna do this I would want this on a mage since that's what Jean is most like in smite sorry maybe I'm just salty since I'm a huge mega fan of Jean Grey and this would literally make me rage XD

itsTyre_
06-09-2017, 11:10 AM
I like the Jean Grey to Phoenix idea but I would not want to see it on a hunter it would make no sense in my opinion, if they are gonna do this I would want this on a mage since that's what Jean is most like in smite sorry maybe I'm just salty since I'm a huge mega fan of Jean Grey and this would literally make me rage XD

It would sound better on a mage because she's psychic but honestly when you look at jing weis kit it fits better than any mage, especially the flying

Yuls
06-10-2017, 09:33 AM
It would sound better on a mage because she's psychic but honestly when you look at jing weis kit it fits better than any mage, especially the flying

Agreed! Jing Wei with her lore, kit and passive is just yelling for them to make her an awesome Phoenix skin. Even if they decide to not make this or any other Phoenix skin ideas for a T5 skin for her, I would still love to see it be made at some point. But in all honest a T5 Jing Wei Phoenix skin would be sooo awesome and I would be down for it any day of the year.