itsTyre_
06-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Stage 1 design
https://twitter.com/ReeseeCup11/status/873678894188163072
Stage 2 design
https://twitter.com/ReeseeCup11/status/876639497752072192
Stage 3 design
https://twitter.com/ReeseeCup11/status/871726168805867522
Stage 4 design (concept isn't 100% this was just a ruff idea)
https://twitter.com/ReeseeCup11/status/872633418345062401

Jing Wei, once a human girl reincarnated as a goddess longed for a normal life amongst the humans. Day by day she would watch as they lived their lives, having fun, falling in love, creating a family. Jing Wei knew her goal of filling the worlds oceans was important to her self but knew she couldn't escape the lonely feeling inside. Jing Wei found Nu Wa and begged for a chance at a normal life. Nu we happily obliged and granted her wish but with one condition that Jing Wei hurriedly agreed to, Nu Wa created a human vessel that would walk among the humans and experience the life Jing Wei dreamt of. Jing Wei made friends, had a family, and even enjoyed the beach, minus the water of course. But her happiness came with a cost, she had to protect this new world she loved so dearly as the mysterious magical girl, fighting the evil that hid from the eyes of the gods.

My concept will follow the same level path as Anubis, changing at levels 5, 10, and 15.

Stage 1:

Typical schoolgirl uniform. She will have her signature pigtail hairstyle and a sailor suit. Nothing too special. She will carry a slingshot (thanks yuls for the idea) in place of her primary weapon. Her basic attacks could be little rocks in place of her arrows.
Ability 1: Her standard whirlwind will appear more airy.
Ability 2: Jing Wei will have 3 larger versions of her basic attack
Ability 3: Her dash should resemble more of a run with a slight air trail rather than her normal glide.
Ability 4: here's where imagination takes over, most anime show the characters jumping great distances which would be the case here, while in the air jing wei will slinging out fireworks. But seeing how she will be at Stage 2 by level 5 which is when she gains her ultimate this may not be a problem.

Stage 2:

Jing Wei will transform into her standard magical girl form. Her weapon will become a wand that fires multicolored blasts of energy. When performing her passive and ultimate she will sprout small wings.
Ability 1: Will have a cyclone of pink wind surround the ground area.
Ability 2:She will fire off three large energy blasts at the target.
Ability 3: Her dash will look similar to stage one with Jing Wei performing a dash rather than glide.
Ability 4: Jing Wei flies across the skies dropping pink projectiles
This stage doesn't show large changes than other Jing Wei skins but enough to look beautiful and stand out.

Stage 3: Her outfit becomes more detailed and intricate. Her wings be a part of her outfit, her wand design changes and her basic attacks while still being energy blasts will have a glittery trail.
(https://twitter.com/ReeseeCup11/status/871726168805867522)
Ability 1:Her cyclone will have hearts and stars included in the animation. For the animation.
Ability 2: Her blasts become hearts.
Ability 3:The dash will be now be a glide again with a glittery trail of hearts.
Ability 4: now jing wei will drop heart shaped projectiles as she flies across the field.

Stage 4: Jing Weis outfit and apperance will now take a completely different form. She will be wearing an all white ruffled dress/skirt. Her wings will be large, feathered and more angelic. Her wand will now become a staff. And her hair will be adorned with feathers on each side and flow freely down her back. As she moved feathers will trail behind her, and she will glow with most abilities. She needs to look like she just stepped out of heaven.

Ability 1: Her cyclone will be a pure white swirl with glittery effect and feathers.
Ability 2: Her three projectiles will be
Ability 3:when she performs her dash she will glow either golden or white and her wings will expand.
Ability 4: She glows a bright white as she begins to take off, her large wings will carry her leaving a feathry trail as she drops shining orbs down, as they explode they leave a cloud of white sparkles and feathers.

Other stage concepts will be posted as I complete them.

hotrider35
06-05-2017, 10:02 AM
The Nüwa that revived Jing Wei isn't the same Nüwa that created mankind ;) nice idea but the lore is a little off

itsTyre_
06-05-2017, 01:06 PM
I had used nu wa because she would be able to create a body for Jing Wei and is apart of the smite game lol.

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Nice idea and it reminds me more of Madoka Magica than anything else.

itsTyre_
06-07-2017, 12:40 AM
That's one of my inspirations lol sailor moon of course is my all time favorite and was the basis for her layered skirt
Nice idea and it reminds me more of Madoka Magica than anything else.

Yuls
06-07-2017, 11:50 AM
This is a cute and fun T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I think the first form of this skin would need a more simple weapon since I don't know how throwing the books would look like on her. Maybe give her a slingshot or something else that would go with her first level of the skin. Either way this sounds like a fun and cute skin idea for her!

itsTyre_
06-07-2017, 12:40 PM
That's actually a great idea for a weapon lol I couldn't think of anything at the moment bit thanks that works perfectly.

This is a cute and fun T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I think the first form of this skin would need a more simple weapon since I don't know how throwing the books would look like on her. Maybe give her a slingshot or something else that would go with her first level of the skin. Either way this sounds like a fun and cute skin idea for her!

Kirapika45
06-07-2017, 04:30 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i love this idea!!!!

Kirapika45
06-07-2017, 04:30 PM
yes, I thought the same thing about the Madoka Magica! :) I would love this!!