PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf/Werewolf hunter ullr

SunnyButtercup
06-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Ullr : Even though I can't really play him I feel like out of the gods we have to choose from he needs the skin the most and because he has 2 forms he has a lot of potential for a great T5 skin I'm not great with explaining my ideas or the details but hopefully this is enough that you can see or imagine were I was going with it

Werewolf -

In axe form hes a wolf that attacks with claws and in bow form he's a human

1. Throws a shadow wolfs head that growls and on successful hit makes a chewing bone crunching noise
2. He glows red and blood drips from him and howls ( when his human 2 is active the red glow will be around his body and the tips will be teal)
3. Similar to fenrir jump he pounces.
4.teal fragments fall away revealing his human form his growls turn into a human scream

Human werewolf hunter -

Instead of a bow he has a gun-like crossbow

1. His crossbow shoots a teal fireball
2. He glows teal ( if his werewolf 2 is active the teal will glow around his body with the tips being red - think similar to Dragon Ball but multi coloured )
3. A teal fireball drops from the sky
4. Red fragments fall away revealing his werewolf form his screams of pain turn into growling

As you level up the skills will get brighter his werewolf form will get more dark and creepy his voice deeper and more threatening he will be hunched over and as scary looking as possible

As his human form levels up his crossbow and outfit will become more elaborate

With all the monster hunter shows I'm sure there are plenty off Easter eggs and ideas that could be in this skin including special taunts vs fenrir ( and rat ? In his fenrir costume )

Special T5 added extras -

An emote that shows a more gruesome transformation
A loading screen close up of his face as he transforms and a moon rises in the background
Global emote of a white spirit leaving any god and turning into a wolf
Background loading screen of how the skins transformation was designed similar to how we show the evolution from apes
Every time he gets a kill a howl plays for all players
A loading frame with the hunters face and when you connect it turns into the werewolf with a red glow - the frame itself would be the hunter on one side with a teal glow and the werewolf on the other side with a red glow ( altho I think this is doubtful because of space limits)

ghostlypyro
06-05-2017, 10:18 AM
That's a really good idea! HiRez look at this!

NUKA-COLA_KNIGHT
06-05-2017, 10:27 AM
You should see some ideas from the one I posted awhile ago. Werewolf ullr

SunnyButtercup
06-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Ty I wish I was good at art/better at explaining lol