PDA

View Full Version : Skadi Tier 5 Idea: The Real Money-Maker

Pickles
06-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Skadi has been the cover girl for too long, and everyone knows who the real money-maker is. Shady deals have occurred within the Smite ranks. Kaldr has bought out Skadi's position!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage 1 (1-5): Kaldr and Skadi's normal sprites, but Skadi is the pet now!
Skadi has just been sold out by Kaldr, and now functions as the pet. She attacks by thrusting with her ice spears. She has lines such as "Do I really have to do this" at the beginning. When she dies, she retreats and accompanies Kaldr with a tired expression.

Stage 2 (6-10): Kaldr is still raking in the cash! Kaldr now has a dress shirt on with sunglasses and Skadi now wears a wolf hat with attacked mittens. Skadi now says Rawr! and attacks people with the wolf mittens, and each attack causes Kaldr to giggle.

Stage 3 (11-15): Filthy rich and the ratings keep coming! Kaldr has gained some style and becomes decked out in a tux, sunglasses, and an expensive watch. Skadi starts getting serious, donning a new Kaldr costume (you can tell its Skadi in it). Skadi dying now produces a laughtrack, among other reality TV gags. Enemies slip in puddles of coins!

Stage 4: (16-20): Kaldr is filthy rich and can't get any more famous. Skadi and Kaldr now wear excessive amounts of gold jewelry, along with their previous outfits. They're so rich that money trails behind them as they move. All of Kaldrs moves become money-based animations, as they have plenty to spare.

This was just a fun tier 5 skin idea I came up with :D Id be so happy to see someone draw some of these out! What do you guys think?

Sifanix
06-05-2017, 02:34 AM
This would be a hilarious skin. I'm just worried about a few things, like animations (how does Kaldr fire ranged attacks; by throwing wads of cash?) or how would you see Skadi's HP bar since her model is taller than that of the original Kaldr model. Main thing I'm worried about is people getting confused between aiming at Kaldr and at Skadi. Overall, it's a good idea, and I'd be glad to see it in-game where Kaldr is doing the talking in the voice pack, and you can hear Skadi cursing under breath, but you're still playing as Skadi. I really like your writing too so I'd like to see other ideas you could have.

Pickles
06-05-2017, 02:50 AM
This would be a hilarious skin. I'm just worried about a few things, like animations (how does Kaldr fire ranged attacks; by throwing wads of cash?) or how would you see Skadi's HP bar since her model is taller than that of the original Kaldr model. Main thing I'm worried about is people getting confused between aiming at Kaldr and at Skadi. Overall, it's a good idea, and I'd be glad to see it in-game where Kaldr is doing the talking in the voice pack, and you can hear Skadi cursing under breath, but you're still playing as Skadi. I really like your writing too so I'd like to see other ideas you could have.

We could make her health bar the kaldr one (with skadis face instead) and Kaldr gets the god bar. Maybe we should give Skadi the suit from the start and give Kaldr some Skadi-esque armor. Skadi can just hunch over a bit more

Pickles
06-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Other feedback?

Systral
06-06-2017, 10:36 AM
I guess its great idea, especially that both would change places is a funny Point.
Just cause it seems that ive got to much free time, ill gonna draw out your idea xD

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/scannen0001qwhir0xu5d.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/scannen0003hd0ql1wtov.jpg