PDA

View Full Version : [Meta] Please try to have a little more imagination

Shlappz
06-04-2017, 11:20 PM
I've seen like six or more variations of "Cursed Medusa" skins, where she starts out as a beautiful woman and becomes a monster. The original concept was mediocre at best (opinion alert), my problem with it is that Medusa is already a monster. It's a boring concept ripped straight out of her lore and it just seems like some people are thinking with an organ other than their brain.

Also, please no more "Jing Wei grows up" skins. Again, I don't think it's the brain in charge here, and if that's the case, we're drifting kind of close to pedophilia. Even if you claim that's not the case, it still comes off as weird.

I know we can do better, because I've seen some really good concepts. Let's raise the bar! :D

NUKA-COLA_KNIGHT
06-05-2017, 10:33 AM
I feel you, I see the same shit all the time. The worst part is the most detailed version (usually the original) gets buried in pages with copies that aren't detailed or well thought out

EV1L
06-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Yes no grow up skins pls.the best one is the phoenix Hou yi.Ik there's alot but it's one of the older ones that was good.the one with the most posts.Plus the monster hunter ullr.

Yuls
06-05-2017, 12:14 PM
I think if it's in good taste and it really goes well with skin then I don't think is anything wrong with skins that have things like that in them. And the last T5 skin we got last year had both the god becoming a monster and while not "Growing up" they did get bigger and bigger. To each their own though.

EV1L
06-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Yes but think he means making them kids turn into adults.for example the skadi grow up concept.Transforming into the demon is not the samething.Even if monster ullr skin kinda grows old.He was a young warrior and not a child.