PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Princess Jing Wei

Bimugen
06-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Visual Aide:

http://imgur.com/a/g0kFp

Story: The young, rebellious fairy princess Jing Wei comes from a line of Fae Guardians, who protect the source of life in the forest. The Queens preserve the forest using the luminous Gem of the Forest, a magical, iridescent stone that radiates Fae energies, and life magic. Jing Wei never took her future responsibility too seriously, and didnt care for the mutations that the gem did to the holder. Jing wei would rather spend her days flying around the forest and talking with the birds and flowers. But it was on one fateful day that Jing Wei spotted a terrible creature. A man possesed by demonic power rampaged through the forest, burning down everything in his path in the name of his unholy patron. Jing Wei ran from the beast and flew to the fairy palace, only to see she was too late. The Demonic man had shattered the gem of the forest and left Jing Wei's mother, the fairy queen, in a crippled heap. The queen, with her last words, revealed that a shard of the gem had survived the attack, and that Jing Wei must use it to bring life to the forests across the world, and defeat the evil demon. With tears in her eyes, Jing Wei took the gem and attached it to her wand. Though the gem could not save her mother, she used the power left to aid the forest and prevent it from burning down completely. Now Jing Wei partakes on her quest, aiding flora, fauna, fae and mortal alike to stop the evil demon.

Tier 1: Simple, very Tinkerbell. Leafy and decently sparkly. Could use more glitter. Wings an ok size. strawberry-blonde hair and pale skin.

Tier 2: Her buns star growing rose petals around them, and sailor-moon-esque pigtails start coming out. She gains a small tiara and the lace around her neck gets embellished with a small gem. She gets lacy arm-warmers and a translucent skirt. A vine grows and curls around her leg. Little Navi-like fairies start flying around the particle effects of her skills. Her wands gets little buds growing on it.

Tier 3: Antennae! Her skin starts changing into a more bluish hue, and her wings gain this iridescent trim (think Freya's aurora skin). She gains an extra layer to her translucent skirt, and little wings grow out of her wristbands. Her tiara gets a little more embelished and the rose buns on her head bloom a bit more. Her Wand grows large butterfly wings that have the same aurora that her own wigs have. The flowers on the want start blooming a bit.

Tier 4: Full Bloom! The forest gem has changed her completely, making her skin a light blue, and her hair a light pink. The roses on her head bloom completely, and little berries grow out of her earlobes like earrings. Small little Navi-like fairies rest on her hands like rings. Her Antennae grow bigger, and her pigtails become curly drill hair. Her wings grow very large and the bottom wings have little tails to them (kinda like a swallowtail butterfly). her skirt gets longer and she gains a small best and bustle made of a bouquet of flowers. The soles of her boots bloom into full flowers and the leaves grow up over her calves. The Gem of the forest has regained its full size and is constantly glowing. The wings around it have grown very large and small flowers bloom all along the wand. Maximum glitter levels have been reached.

Skills:

Passive: Not much to say. She flies and her wings get a bit bigger when she does this. She leaves behind a trail of glitter when she flies though.

1: a pinkish/greenish pastel wind swirls in the area. Sparkly. At tier 2 little fairies fly around the wind. At tier 3 more fairies fly around here.

2: Her Wand's wings glow an iridescent color. The shot takes the form of a glowing fairy-like figure. At tier 3 little fairies start flying away from the impact.

3: glittering pixie dust flys out behind her as she leaps. a small sparkly swirl envelops her as she retains the buff. If she used it while airborn, then little fairies fly around her as well.

4. She flies up and blasts the area with pixie dust. Little flowers and roses bloom around the impact zone. At Tier 4 and Max rank, Enemies killed by this ability will also leave behind a patch of flowers that little fairies swarm around. These patches are permanent but have no other use.

And my last bit I gotta mention:

You can never have too much glitter

Seriously dont forget the glitter.

Thank you.

XinLao
06-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Great idea

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 11:17 PM
I love this idea, especially if that demonic man in the lore is Anubis with his demonic pact. Then it can tie into the smite tier five lore perfectly!

Bimugen
06-06-2017, 09:37 AM
I love this idea, especially if that demonic man in the lore is Anubis with his demonic pact. Then it can tie into the smite tier five lore perfectly!

exactly what I was going for, yeah! Thank you!

Roxas76
06-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Another great idea! Wow, Jing Wei is getting a lot of love with this contest! It's making me extremely happy!

Yuls
06-07-2017, 12:17 PM
I really like this Fairy T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I think it would really look great with her and be wonderful. Would you get her next forms just by leveling, or would you make it have something to with her passive or another idea? I would really love to see her T5 skin use her passive as a way to get her next form since only Jing Wei could do something like that with a T5 skin. That would be so cool! Either way I love your T5 skin idea for her!

Bimugen
06-07-2017, 03:06 PM
I really like this Fairy T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I think it would really look great with her and be wonderful. Would you get her next forms just by leveling, or would you make it have something to with her passive or another idea? I would really love to see her T5 skin use her passive as a way to get her next form since only Jing Wei could do something like that with a T5 skin. That would be so cool! Either way I love your T5 skin idea for her!

I think it would only really work with leveling her up. She does have a very unique passive but if flying out of base gave her a new rank you are then given a weird incentive to constantly be going to base and flying back out. If it was based on distance traveled, that might work but it still brings in this odd reliance on a passive that provides more of a fallback/utility than it does something like a Xbal stack. I like what your going for though.

syrenadragon
06-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Wow very very great idea love it

Kirapika45
06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that they do something with this! :) I was thinking that Isis should get a butterfly/fairy skin, but I love Jing Wei too, so would totally be happy if she got this as well! :)

y4073346090
06-08-2017, 10:35 PM
I love this idea a lot.

ProteusMaxumus322
06-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Looks nice, but the t5 skin needs to sell. It needs to appeal to the majority of people that would want it. Hirez won't bother trying to sell the odyssey behind something unless it appeals to EVERYONE.

Yuls
06-10-2017, 09:53 AM
I think it would only really work with leveling her up. She does have a very unique passive but if flying out of base gave her a new rank you are then given a weird incentive to constantly be going to base and flying back out. If it was based on distance traveled, that might work but it still brings in this odd reliance on a passive that provides more of a fallback/utility than it does something like a Xbal stack. I like what your going for though.

What about just making it where once you hit the right level to change form all you have to do is back to base and fly out with the passive? They could also do so many cool things with that like making her change form while flying with her passive. And to make sure you don't just stop yourself from flying and change form all they would have to do is make it so once you start flying and are the right level to change form you can't stop it for only when changing. I mean they could also make it so you can stay form 1 if you wanted to as well if you do stop yourself from flying with the passive if people don't want to change form, but who would do that! Just some ideas behind using her passive to change forms I had the other day.