PDA

View Full Version : Jing Wei -Cosmic Origin T5

ksfullmetal
06-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Overall Idea: Jing Wei is about rebirth, so it follows her getting formed from primordial space dust, and going through stages of space life.

1st Phase: Jing is covered mostly in dark and colorful smoke like a supernova. This makes her physical form dark underneath with low detail. ex. her skin is lumpy like charcoal and her wings are separated from her body and are like floating meteorites . Her weapon is a small cross bow made of rock. Movement wise, she looks like shes skipping on stars.

2nd Phase: The dust comes together to form a dwarf star in her heart. This makes her model more detailed with white flames traveling around her body as it comes out of the star in her chest. Her wings are now connected but are long flaming rainbows. Her crossbow is now larger and contains white flamming arrows.

3rd Phase: the star grows bigger and making her traveling flames red, and smoothing her skin to a more smooth metallic texture (like Frieza (http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/15/155548/2313450-frieza_final_form_by_solidsayan.png) ). A second pair of wings grow on her with both pairs now more violently burning. She also gains a saturn-like halo. Her weapon is now more smooth to match her skin's texture. Her movement stops skipping and is now gliding across the battlefield to show a more mature state.

4th phase: Her star implodes to a black hole, leaving a void which the rest of her body around it is getting sucked into it in a spiral pattern with a black pulse traveling around her body instead of the flames.The rest of her body seems to be cracking up with little pieces swirling around her. The two pairs of wings are no longer connected but are now two pairs of black ellipses rings, which are similar her now dark halo. The weapon looks more like a cannon and shoots swirling galactic shots.

Hope you like it!

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 10:34 PM
I like it. Also for the wings, they can be like a comets tail coming from the star itself.

ksfullmetal
06-06-2017, 02:40 PM
ooooooo That would be cool

Yuls
06-07-2017, 11:50 AM
This is another cool and awesome idea for a T5 Jing Wei skin. Your ideas sound interesting and fun, I really like them. The VP and her lines she would say for this skin would be pretty awesome I think. The wings on this skin would look so cool! And that's one of my favorite things about Jing Wei skins is how cool the wings could look on them. The only thing is you did not go over what her passive and the rest of her kit would look like with this skin. Also, does she just change form as she levels or by something else? Either way I like the idea behind this T5 skin idea for Jing Wei!