PDA

View Full Version : Succubus Medusa

BlueBlood
06-04-2017, 11:23 AM
This concept is inspired by Santanico Pandemonium, the vampire queen who first appears as an exotic dancer in the movie, From Dusk till Dawn. I also drew reference from Lilith of Hebrew mythology.

Here's a clip of the famous Santanico Pandemonium exotic dance scene if you don't know what I'm referring to:
https://youtu.be/YiCjUNI1GC0

Stage 1
Medusa's upper half would resemble a beautiful seductress, with a serpentine lower half that would coordinate in color scheme. (I imagine red to be the thematic color) (Voice Pack: Enticing and siren-like, with a penchant for being suggestive)

Stage 2
In this stage, Medusa still retains a primarily humanoid upper half, but with subtle changes like fangs and sharp claws (or fingernails). I imagine her wearing some sort of regal head dress, and sporting an overall more sinister demeanor. (Voice Pack: The same voice, but with a demonic, deeper echo being audible)

Stage 3
At this point, it's clear that Medusa not so much a lady of the night, as she is a creature of the night; she has razor sharp claws, budding horns, and more reptilian features. (Voice Pack: the demonic echo discernible in the previous stage now is much more overpowering)

Stage 4
Medusa's final form is a full blown demon: dark skin, red eyes, demonic horns, salient tail, and wings (to pay homage to vampires and the classical depiction of Medusa) (Voice Pack: Sheer demonic voice; very savage with screeches and cackles, i.e., the whole nine yards)

As far as animation ideas for her abilities, I think acid spray could start out as simply red, but become more concentrated with each stage, appearing viscous like blood.

Let me know what you guys think! I'm open for suggestions!

ArrowsOnTarget
06-04-2017, 09:13 PM
This is a great idea we should combine our concepts together,also get some inspriration off rosario vampire kurumu kurono (a succubus) in a harem anime

BlueBlood
06-05-2017, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't mind her first two forms drawing some inspiration from an anime as long as it doesn't become too cartoony

EV1L
06-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Really good idea.for her 3 she can run and the snake around her bites the victim.Her ult can turn them into skeletons.Be cool if they can add some sexy dance.

BlueBlood
06-05-2017, 11:55 AM
I don't imagine she would actually be holding a snake, rather, the snake in this scene is referenced by the fact that her lower body is that of a serpent. I do love the idea of having her ult leave more grotesque statutes. And that's a yes to the sexy dance!

y4073346090
06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
I want a succubus Aphrodite >~< and a succubus medusa both

Zarevak
06-19-2017, 03:21 PM
One of the more unique and detailed concepts. I have heard of Santanico Pandemonium but I never bothered to watch the From Dusk till Dawn series. The concept being inspired by Lilith (a Hebrew mythological character) is even a better idea. But there are a few things about this concept I'm bothered with. First thing is, her lower body doesn't need to be serpentine. She was a priestess of Athena and was a human before she was cursed. So perhaps this could better connect this concept to her default lore: Medusa wanted to undo her curse and she made some kind of a shady pact that would bring her humanity back, but the curse couldn't be fully undone, thus she retains some of the reptilian features. After a while she finds out she'd been tricked and she's slowly turning into a female demon. The other thing is that she should in no way be dressed as the exotic dancer in the video (it's the battleground of the gods ffs, we need more clothing and armor and no, we don't need another Neith). I agree with EV1L, her ult could make enemies into skeletons. Everything else is good. Keeping my advices in mind, this is a concept I'd certainly like to see available for voting.