PDA

View Full Version : Humanity Hou Yi

JoeyJett
06-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Humanity hou yi
First of All I got inspiration for the idea from a post that suggested a similar idea for ullr. I love that idea as well and I think that the author did a great job getting their idea on paper. That being said, this concept consists of a hou yi that starts at the primitive Stone Age era, and works his way through the mid evil era, modern era, and future era. Hou yi and his abilities will under go visual changes after reaching a certain level. First it should be understood that when say era I will be referring to a certain group of levels (1-5,6-10,11-15,16-20). I will now elaborate on each "era" as well as provide a visual description for hou yi and his abilities per each "era".
Lv1-5
Hou yi is a simple cave man wherein a loin cloth. His weapon is a sling shot that shoots rocks. I honestly don't know what to do for his ricochet, maybe a rolling rock.
Hou yis mark should be a dinosaur or rock or something that indicates the Stone Age.
When hou yi jumps, he simply jumps and stays in the air for a moment, possibly surprised that he can do this. For his ult, either a pterodactyl or giant boulder will continuously his the ground, probably a boulder.
Lv5-9
This is the mid evil era for hou yi. Hou yi will now be wearing chain mail and standard archer armor. He now has a long bow. His ricochet is simply an arrow. His mark is, again, some sort of symbol that represents this time period. His jump is no a more controlled leap in the air. His ult is a rain of fire arrows, or a catapult fire projectile.
Lv10-14
This is the modern era for hou yi. He now has a sniper rifle and is wearing army gear or a gillie suit. His basics are obviously sniper shots while his ricochet is just a more powerful sniper shot. For his jump, he is pulled up by the string of a helicopter after which he quickly tossed a grenade onto he ground where he is to land, which explodes when he hits the ground. His mark should be a sniper reticle. For the ult, the ground is bombarded with bombs after hou yi calls In an air strike.
Lv15-20
This is the final for of hou yi, taking place in the future. Hou yi now wears a power suit glowing blue. His weapon is a beam rifle which is also blue. It should make a satisfying sound of energy being shot. I am unsure of what his mark should appear as but It should be relevant to this era. His ricochet should be a stronger shot from his rifle. When hou yi leaps, he hovers in the air with his thrusters on his back. When he is to land, similar to the modern era, he ejects a plasma grenade from his wrist onto the ground, to explode when he lands. His ult will be some sort of orbital strike, light blue like the light on his armor, in which the entire circle of hou yis ult is blasted with a beam from some station in space. During the ult the sky will be turned to night, with stars. After each beam the ground should have some sort of electricity or energy dissipate from the ground. It would be amazing if while in the ult all sound is muffled. It would be scary and add to the immersion very much.

GunslingerBK
06-04-2017, 12:54 PM
maybe a rolling rock.

For his ult, either a pterodactyl or giant boulder will continuously his the ground, probably a boulder.
Or meteors!

JoeyJett
06-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Or meteors!
Yes meteors would actually be great for the prehistoric time period.

NUKA-COLA_KNIGHT
06-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Great idea!