PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunter Jing Wei

Shlappz
06-03-2017, 11:13 PM
I can't draw, but I sure can paint with words, so please give me a chance. I also pulled some images off google just in case you really need a visual (credit does not go to me for those), but try to use your imagination. I should also say thank you for taking the time to hear my idea. This is a four stage progressive T5 that changes every 5 levels.

-----

Stage 1: Jing is wearing an archaeologist outfit with the works. Think of basic archaeology tropes - pith helmet, whip, khaki shorts, hiking boots, a bandana, a satchel, some dirt on the face, a pick, etc. Basically merge Indiana Jones and Lara Croft into one character.

Notes: She would not have wings here. She doesn't have her ultimate, and her dash would be a forward roll kind of like Rama's roll. She would use a bow and arrow a la Lara Croft, and her boosted shots would have three arrows shoot at once accented white a white glow. Her knockup would be a whirlwind of sand (or mud, if you make the setting a jungle instead of a desert, since either can work). Also, try to make her look like an adult, at least old enough to get a job, or else her being an archaeologist wouldn't make sense.

Stage 1 rough visual aid (http://imgur.com/GRRUmv5)

Stage 2: Jing's clothes have been ripped up and there are blood stains. She is also noticeably dirtier and has a small golden idol hanging off her belt in plain view. It is clear she has been through a fight to get that valuable relic.

Notes: The relic seems to be enchanted and provides her with great powers. Jing now has golden ethereal wings hovering over her back, and a bright golden glow in her eyes. The relic itself emits a faint golden glow, and her abilities also reflect this glow, becoming gold accented instead of white accented.

Stage 2 rough visual aid (http://imgur.com/zf7sbXf)

Stage 3: Jing has become pale and sickly, and her wounds are now oozing black blood. The golden idol is emanating an evil purple or black aura. She is also growing purple crystals on her skin in various places. Her eyes have lost their pupils and have become a deep purple color.

Notes: The relic turns out to have been cursed, and the benefits from before have disappeared. Once Jing had been lured in and had let her guard down, the relic turned against her and took hold of her body, using her as a host. Her wings also lost their angelic golden appearance, only to be replaced by ethereal purple bat wings. Purple crystals have begun growing on her body, caused by the idol. Her abilities have purple accents and her knockup has little crystals growing on the floor. Her bow fires arrows with crystal tips and black or purple trails behind them. The exception is that her bow has become more ornate, with veins of gold working their way into the wood. It is unclear why this happens until Stage 4 hits.

Couldn't find a visual aid for this one (http://imgur.com/xQr3Dwh)

Stage 4: Jing has succumbed to the idol and has become a cursed demon. Her ethereal wings have become real bat wings, and she has grown a crystal tipped devil tail and sharp crystal claws. Her skin has become scaly and deep purple, and her body has grown large crystals over some areas, almost acting like armor. Her face is scrunched up and scary, her eyes are totally black, and her teeth have become sharp crystal fangs. The idol has finally broken down its host and rebuilt her in its accursed image.

Notes: Her knockup has lots of little crystal at the bottom of it, and the bow has become very ornate with gold and also emanates the purple or black aura. As long as she wields the Golden Bow ;), she will remain cursed. Her death animation here is the bow falling to pieces and her transformation reversing itself, then when she is back to looking like Stage 1 (but injured), she collapses.

Important Note: She wouldn't be a large demon like Anubis was, she'd be a smaller and more agile looking demon, kind of like a harpy. Imagine the Gold Fury, but purple and covered in pretty crystals. I want this partly because it just fits better with Jing Wei, but also so people don't try to criticize it and call it a clone of the Anubis T5 or a reused idea.

Stage 4 rough visual aid (imagine more crystals) (http://imgur.com/9JkfZuT)

Edit: There was a small oversight in that I forgot her passive at Stage 1, so I'm adding that in here. She doesn't have wings in Stage 1, so she'll use one of the options below (I couldn't decide). For stages 2-4 she'll just use whatever gold or purple wings she has.

1. She could pull out a set of makeshift canvas wings or an expandable glider from her satchel and fly like that.

2. A Biplane or Hot Air Balloon can swoop down and she could grab onto it, sort of like how Secret Agent Apollo uses his helicopter.

lovelymusicsoul
06-04-2017, 09:57 AM
I like this idea a lot; it's well thought out.

Shlappz
06-05-2017, 02:58 PM
I like this idea a lot; it's well thought out.

Thanks a lot!

Sifanix
06-05-2017, 07:46 PM
It's a really nice idea, and your writing really rocks. How do you imagine the relic to look like itself? Like an Ankh or golden sphere, etc?

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 10:01 PM
I like this idea but I feel like you should do something cool with her passive, its a cool ability that should not be overlooked. Something like the Idol giving her brief flight powers.

Shlappz
06-06-2017, 12:31 AM
It's a really nice idea, and your writing really rocks. How do you imagine the relic to look like itself? Like an Ankh or golden sphere, etc?

First, thanks! As for the relic, I was literally just imagining the golden idol from Indiana Jones, except on a string hanging from her belt. I'm sure Hirez can put their own spin on it though.

Shlappz
06-06-2017, 12:44 AM
I like this idea but I feel like you should do something cool with her passive, its a cool ability that should not be overlooked. Something like the Idol giving her brief flight powers.

... I forgot her passive existed. :facepalm:

For Stage 1, she has no wings. This is a problem, because she still needs to be able to fly now. (And I thought I had everything figured out)

Spitballing some ideas:

1. She could sling her whip around in the sky like Spider-Man (that's dumb why did I include that)

2. She could pull out a set of makeshift canvas wings from her satchel and use those (cool, but kind of out of place)

3. Instead of makeshift wings, she could pull out a foldable glider instead (possibly a little better than 2)

4. A Biplane can swoop down and she could grab onto it, sort of like how Secret Agent Apollo uses his helicopter (this one might work)

5. Use a Hot Air Balloon instead of a Biplane for 4

For Stages 2-4, it's easy. Just make her fly with whatever gold or purple wings she has.