PDA

View Full Version : Skadi T5 Elemental

AjPkX_X
06-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Due to Skadi being the goddess of winter and mountain, and her husband being the god of the sea and wind I think an elemental skin would be amazing. Skadi and Kaldr could both start out very young, growing into a great fighter learning the elements of the earth. getting older with every change of element.
1-5 Wind element
6-10 Water element
11-15 Rock/Mountain element
16-20 Ice element

Every 5 levels the skin would match the element for both Skadi and Kaldr.

Piercing Cold

Wind-shoot out a small horizontal tornado
Water- water blast (like how a fire hydrant would shoot out)
Rock/Mountain- throw a small boulder
Ice- throw an ice shard

Permafrost

Wind- swirling tornado on the ground
Water- hurricane look on the ground
Rock/Mountain- lava swirl
Ice- in ground blizzard effect

Winter's Grasp- Also when Skadi ults there can be a small effect around kaldr and her but like Anubis T5, it can light up the entire map with the different storms

Wind-sand storm
Water-thunder storm with lighting
Rock/Mountain- swirling rocks
Ice- snow and ice storm

The ideas are a little rough so if anyone has any input go ahead and add it.

Getsuga7ensh0u
06-03-2017, 05:35 PM
So basically making her the Avatar (if I may be so rude) and ending on an adult / elder version of herself (ending on ice doesnt feel too gamechanging). There sure is alot of room for imagination but it doesnt feel right.
I would make her look like the Elementals in WoW for phases and make Kaldr a different spirit animal representing each element. Like a bird for wind, a shark for water, a mountain goat or salamander for rock/mountain/volcano and an elk or polar bear for ice.

AjPkX_X
06-03-2017, 05:50 PM
very much appreciate the feedback. I love the idea of Kaldr a different spirit animal for every element. could do a baby dragon to represent wind instead of a bird, i do really like the shark, mountain goat, and polar bear idea though. plus im thinking rock/mountain could be the first element because more can happen with wind.

Getsuga7ensh0u
06-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Going further with the dragonling Kaldr, he could breath sparks of fire when biting with smoke constantly coming from his nose.
A different order might help with that. I suggest mountain > ice > water > air
This feels more of a progression for me.
Goat into bear into a shark (or other aqutic predator) ending as a young European dragon. Now the shark feels off xD
Water > ice > mountain > air makes the goat feel wierd.