PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Fairy: Jing Wei Tier 5 Concept

DanceFace2000
06-03-2017, 02:57 AM
This concept showcases Jing Wei as a majestic, powerful fairy, with a theme of plants, flowers, and nature. (Sort of like Zelda's Great Fairy, with the same sort of vines as clothing; but, more beautiful, majestic, and intricate).

This skin will have four stages, much like Archon Thanatos and Demon Pact Anubis:

In her first stage Jing Wei is a small pixie, and she is not very powerful. She is small, and not as detailed or intricate as she will be in her later stages. Her wings are small, and not as beautiful as they will be in her final stage. Her whole body is also smaller than it will be in future stages.

In her second stage Jing Wei is slightly taller, slightly slimmer, and slightly more decorated. Her wings are now slightly more shaped and less delicate than in her first stage.

In her third stage Jing Wei is nearing her final form. She is beautiful and more powerful, and her hair is longer, her wings larger. She seems much more mature than she is in her first stage.

In the final stage Jing Wei has become a powerful, majestic fairy. Her wings give off particles of sparkling fairy dust, and they are far more complex than her wings in her past stages.

As for abilities:
Jing Wei's first ability, her tornado, will swirl petals around the wind. Her second ability will explode in sparkling dust, as she shoots other players with her powerful basic attacks. Her third ability, her dash, will leave behind a trail of petals.
Jing Wei's ultimate will leave a trail of fairy dust under where she is attacking, it will float down, and cause damage.

As Jing Wei is flying with her passive, her magnificent wings will flap, and give off particles of sparkling dust.

I believe this concept would work very well with Jing Wei's model and abilities, and it is not like any other Tier 5 skin that currently exists. She will be powerful, and beautiful!

Raava
06-03-2017, 07:30 AM
This sounds amazing, would buy in a heartbeat!

TheYellowLynx
06-03-2017, 07:56 AM
sory ur message is tu long so i no read it. but i agreee veri veri

Egiskard
06-03-2017, 12:27 PM
This is an awesome idea! And I agree, it really would work well with Jing Wei's model and be unique to the other already existent tier 5 skins.

DanceFace2001
06-05-2017, 02:16 AM
So I wanted to add artwork but I could no longer access this account and had to do it on a new one! Here's the link to it:

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?168076-Jing-Wei-Majestic-Fairy-*Reuploaded-with-Artwork*

Yuls
06-05-2017, 11:04 AM
This sounds like such a cool and nice idea for a T5 skin for Jing Wei. I think with Jing Wei and her passive alone makes for some fun ideas with what you can do with it, and not just her kit which will look awesome as well with a T5 skin! They should also change her music when she wins as well. What would this Fairy T5 skin music be like when she wins?

DanceFace2001
06-05-2017, 10:15 PM
This sounds like such a cool and nice idea for a T5 skin for Jing Wei. I think with Jing Wei and her passive alone makes for some fun ideas with what you can do with it, and not just her kit which will look awesome as well with a T5 skin! They should also change her music when she wins as well. What would this Fairy T5 skin music be like when she wins?

I haven't even thought of the music, that's a really good point to bring up! I think the music for her victory screen will be something light, upbeat and be played with flutes; something that would match a mystical fairy!

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 10:34 PM
I like this idea a lot, with the fairy theme alone its already one of my top choices for a tier 5. I definitely like the leaf and twig crown idea, i feel like if her final form can be like a fairy queen, it would make me buy it even more! P.S. this is my second favorite skin so goodluck!