PDA

View Full Version : Genie queen medusa

jonnyboy13
06-02-2017, 10:26 PM
So why not make a genie Medusa it would be cool so her hair is really long and has got that Arabic genie ponytail and her tail is her magic tail so let's start

1-5 she has short hair and her bow is a very simple bow her tail is just 1 color and she has cuffs like what represents their curse keep that in mind

5-10 her hair grows longer her bow turns gold her tail is 2 colors and her arrows look like magic!

10-15 her bow is bigger gold has gems her hair is even,bigger her tail now Changes colors and her arrows gain a magic glow that Change colors

15-20 her cufflings dissapear and,she turns into this genie queen and her hair is hige her bow is way bigger golden even more stones her tail now,changes colors and has lots,of sparkles around it and her arrows change and Change,color

Now ability's her viper shot is at 1-5 3 pink balls 5-10 3 pink ball with a neutron ring 10-15 it has all of the above and now Changes colors and 15-20 it just adds lots of sparkles

Next ability acid spray 1-5 just a,simple blast of pink dust 5-10 it adds rings around it 10-15 it Changes colors then 15-20 it adds lots of sparkles
Next is lactherate 1-5 is just a simple dash 5-10 she adds a trail of pink dust 10-15 it adds extra colors and 15-20 it adds a trail of sparkles

Now finally her ult 1-5 when activated they turn pink and are turned into stone 5-10 they are turned pink and have cuffs on they wrists like her 10-15 they turn pink and have cuffs and they have a,swirl of colors around them and finally 15-20 it just adds a lot of sparkles around them

So this is my idea for Medusa T5 let me know,what ya think thanks!!

KraggonLord
06-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Really cool idea, I would love this.

jonnyboy13
06-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Thanks! I'm glad u like

Shlappz
06-05-2017, 03:51 PM
I can't help but think this would be better as a T4. The stages aren't very distinct, which hints at the T5 aspect being forced.

Imagine a blue (or pink or purple) genie Medusa with a transparent ghostly blue tail, ponytail, veil over her face, etc., and her ult can turn people to gold instead of stone. Her steroid could be three floating genie lamps and her acid spray could be either a blue cloud or sand or something. Yeah I think it'd be better as just a T4, not to knock your concept or anything.

Zarevak
06-19-2017, 03:53 PM
I don't agree with the last post, it does actually look like a T5 skin because it significantly differs from the original skin and it has a progression (appearance change trough the levels) which is very well described in this concept. The format and grammar of the concept could've been better but it is comprehensive nonetheless. Nothing much to say but but great job, it's a truly unique and amazing idea.

Kiaransalee
06-19-2017, 06:01 PM
I did Genie Medusa a long time ago. :) hope you'll have better luck with yours than I had with mine :)