PDA

View Full Version : Horror ullr skin idea (with drawings)

kimimaro
06-02-2017, 06:38 PM
First of all,I'm sorry for my terrible drawing but I wanted to be as explicit as possible so you could understand what I was thinking of.I did another drawing for the bow concept since I didn't know how to draw a bow on his back and make it look good ,sorry for that.I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to seeing your advices and oppinions.Now I will explain every tier:
TIER 1: GHOTIC GUY (lvl 1 to lvl 5)- in this tier you will see an emo person who wears gothic clothes and his hair is covering one of his eyes.He fights with 2 knives and a simple dark bow(see the second drawing). His skills should just have some dark effects on them

TIER 2: MANIAC STALKER(lvl5 to lvl 10)-in this tier you will see a taller dude that fights with 2 machetes and one elite bow.He wears a cape that covers his back and half of his head.His skills should have some additional visual animations

TIER 3: DREADFUL ASSASSIN(lvl 10 to lvl 15)- in this tier you will see an even taller guy that fights with 2 swords and a dark magic bow.This time he wears a bigger cape that covers his whole head but you can still distinguish its shape and his red glowing eyes.

TIER 4:RED GRIM REAPER(lvl 15 to lvl 20)- in this tier you will see a completely changed character,that fights with 2 scythes and one bone-like dark magic bow.His abilities will have special dark effects with a bone theme.Only his legs are the body parts that can be seen ,and you can notice that they are made of bones and his hands are made of dark magic.The only aspects you will distinguish at his face are his 2 red glowing eyes.
http://i.imgur.com/I9PdCGb.png
http://i.imgur.com/cPYzCfd.png

GGnowledge
06-02-2017, 06:43 PM
How do you add the drawings?

kimimaro
06-02-2017, 06:44 PM
use this : insert image link here

DrMarvosa
06-02-2017, 09:10 PM
The concept is interesting and has some good grounds to it but I feel parts of his evolution doesn't seem to fit the scale. The sudden jump from quite a regular person, albeit an extreme stereotype, to the cloaked murderer with machetes seems too far a leap, and should be more saved for the 11-15 mark, while the 5-10 change should still hold some more normal civilized features to it, perhaps instead of a cloak he could be wearing a long trench coat to follow the edgy theme, keeping his one sided fringe in concept and leaving his head uncovered. The the transformation from that to cloaked could be him lifting his hood up and then with a flash the coat is a cloak as described. just some food for thought.

kimimaro_
06-03-2017, 05:21 AM
The concept is interesting and has some good grounds to it but I feel parts of his evolution doesn't seem to fit the scale. The sudden jump from quite a regular person, albeit an extreme stereotype, to the cloaked murderer with machetes seems too far a leap, and should be more saved for the 11-15 mark, while the 5-10 change should still hold some more normal civilized features to it, perhaps instead of a cloak he could be wearing a long trench coat to follow the edgy theme, keeping his one sided fringe in concept and leaving his head uncovered. The the transformation from that to cloaked could be him lifting his hood up and then with a flash the coat is a cloak as described. just some food for thought.
thanks for the feedback.I personally see his tier 2 as another bad person that yet hasn't any demonic or magic abilities.His tier 3 introduces this aspect in order to make sense for the transition to the last tier.The clothing might be changed depending on everyone's preferences

Hanobusss
06-03-2017, 09:09 AM
very nice but on that drawings he looks like izanami in male version, and on that last stage he could use pickaxe like Martha in Outlast 2 :D

kimimaro__
06-03-2017, 01:32 PM
very nice but on that drawings he looks like izanami in male version, and on that last stage he could use pickaxe like Martha in Outlast 2 :D
please read the text as well next time ,he uses scythes not pickaxes in his final form and he clearly has nothing to do with izanami