PDA

View Full Version : Medusa's curse undone!

CamHelix
06-02-2017, 04:04 PM
For this idea, I was thinking of undoing Medusa's curse. Using kills as labors to revert herself back to a human.

Tier 1: medusa starts out as a Gorgon stating that she accepts athenas deal

Tier 2: she slowly reverts back by losing the snakes for hair, and her natural human hair comes back. Half of her face is human and some of it is still gorgon like. Her body is still the same

Tier 3: her face is human, except for her eyes and teeth. Her body is also human but her lower half has a tail, and her body still has a few scales left on it.

Tier 4: Medusa has become completely human. No signs of her gorgon form remain. Around this time, Athena gives her armor and a new, honorable bow.

As for her kit for tier 3-4. Right around this time, her kit would change to be more human like. Instead of a slide with her 3, it would change to a running animation. Her ultimate would blind them instead of turning them to stone because of athena's influence. Her 2 would be a ball of light that shoots rays into gods, scorching them. And her one would be holy arrows flying around her until they shoot.

EV1L
06-02-2017, 04:35 PM
I also thought of this but we need a better idea for her passive and 3.

Maybe don't make her lose bottom snake form and give her golden curls.

kcela666
06-02-2017, 10:18 PM
very neat idea! I like to think you start off seeing a normal medusa and as time goes on youre just like "wait..... what the...."

jonnyboy13
06-02-2017, 10:40 PM
You should give her a dress and make it long and almost look like a tail u know what I'm saying