PDA

View Full Version : Glorious History Ullr

Devintage
06-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Alright, so, the concept for this skin is that his equipment progresses with the technological advancements of Earth. Due to the timely nature of the skin, the transformations occur every 5 minutes the game goes on (thank you Galeigh for this suggestion). In other words:
Stage 1: Start -> 5 minutes
Stage 2: 5 minutes -> 10 minutes
Stage 3: 10 minutes -> 15 minutes
Stage 4: 15 minutes -> End of game
The skin progresses every 5 minutes so that there is enough time for it to advance on shorter length gamemodes.

I'm in need for suggestions on how to give flair to his abilities. I don't know where to begin with his 2, so some assistance would be nice, thanks.

Stage 1
At first, Ullr is just a caveman, wearing the classic cheetah spotted hide. His "bow" is actually a sling, and his axes have bone handles and crude, cracked, stone axe-heads; notably, the axes also have a coil of rope at the bottom. For the skill-shot guides (not sure what to call them - the arrow and the circle for the 1 and 3), they have a bone pattern, with a blue or red tinted background depending on ranged or melee stance respectively.
Ability 1
Ranged Stance: When the attack is executed, Ullr shoots 2 glowing rocks at once with his sling.
Melee Stance: When the attack is executed, he throws the axe, and then to retrieve it, he pulls on the rope at which is tied to the bottom of the axe handle.
Ability 2
Ranged Stance:
Melee Stance:
Ability 3
Ranged Stance: He holds his sling in front of him as a small meteorite crashes down on the location.
Melee Stance: He "throws" his arms backwards leaping into the air. Small rocks fly up when he lands.

Stage 2
Then, he becomes a medieval archer, wearing Norse hauberk chain-mail and helmet. He also wears a short cape, just for style. Fitting with the theme, he uses a longbow (and using some creative license, perhaps a crossbow instead) and uses tomahawk axes. This is the stage closest to the current Ullr. Similar to stage 1, his skill-shot markers have changed. This time, the marker is the Norse pantheon symbol for the snipe, or scattered triangles for the first abiltiy, in blue if in ranged stance, or red if in melee stance. I'm using that symbol because this stage represents a Norse archer.
Ability 1
Ranged Stance: Similar to the base Ullr 1, but he knocks 3 arrows into the bow and fires them all at once.
Melee Stance: Also similar to the base Ullr 1, he throws the glowing tomahawk, and on its return,
his hand glows red (as if were magic), which pulls the axe back.
Ability 2
Ranged Stance:
Melee Stance:
Ability 3
Ranged Stance: Like the first ability, and like the base Ullr, he knocks 3 arrows, and fires straight upwards.
Melee Stance: Like stage 1, it's just a straight up leap. His cape flaps nicely on the drop. Larger rocks shoot up upon landing, and a temporary crack is left.

Stage 3
Afterwards, he's an infantry unit. He wears a beige-green trench-coat such as the ones used in WW2 (or WW1), and wields a bolt-action rifle, and trench-raiding clubs. He also wears a steampunk jetpack similar to this one I found on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/EcyA9YQ.jpg
Ability 1
Ranged Stance: He flips his rifle around, and a flap on the stock of the rifle opens and fires an electro-magically charged bullet, which emits shockwaves as it advances.
Melee Stance: He pulls a stun grenade from beneath his trench coat, and throws it, detonating on impact.
Ability 2
Ranged Stance:
Melee Stance:
Ability 3
Ranged Stance: A landmine pops out of the ground, which Ullr detonates with a remote control.Melee Stance: His jetpack quickly propels him upwards, only for the it to spit smoke, and fail.
When he lands, the ground is covered in soot.

Stage 4
This one is set in the future. He uses a power-suit with rocket launchers on the suit's shoulders. In place of his bow, he wields a power rifle, and a pair of high-tech stun batons. He also has a jump pack on his back.
Ability 1
Ranged Stance: Both rocket launchers on his suit fire, with the rockets spiraling around each-other, and leaving a trail of blue energy behind them.
Melee Stance: He smashes his batons together, causing their tips to charge - holding them parallel at his target, a ball of electricity is sent out to stun the target.
Ability 2
Ranged Stance:
Melee Stance:
Ability 3
Ranged Stance: He sticks out his arm, as a massive laser from the sky (orbital strike) strikes the ground.
Melee Stance: A blast from his jump pack propels him upwards, and upon reaching the peak of his height, a shockwave sends him smashing back down, leaving an area with traces of electricity.

Insert image doesn't seem to be working well, so here are the "rough pre-sketches": http://imgur.com/a/bxZDG
We also have GJagerMaxCore's sister's drawings: http://imgur.com/a/HpYl3
Once again, thank you to Galeigh for providing these drawings :D

1) The use of a light-saber sword/axe for his stage 4
2) A hand cannon used for the stun, whilst wielding only a melee weapon in one hand for stage 4
3) A built-in hand cannon instead of his bow for stage 4

Leave feedback please, but make sure to read previous comments.

EparMaster
06-02-2017, 02:43 PM
This is an amazing idea. It has a lot of potential

Bizary
06-02-2017, 02:56 PM
damn you beat me. i had the same idea only skipping cave man and making last stage smth like from a movie predator because he is the ultimate hunter :D. also more fitting skin name would be hunter evolution, because of his lore

Devintage
06-02-2017, 03:17 PM
also more fitting skin name would be hunter evolution, because of his lore

Sorry about that xD. About the name, I agree, I just had to think of something fast :P

FlapjackRogue
06-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Oh wow this is just like the skadi idea I just submitted :eek:

EparMaster
06-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Definitely my favorite after reading all of the other ideas. Plus I think Ullr deserves a t5 out of the hunters at hand.

Devintage
06-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Definitely my favorite after reading all of the other ideas. Plus I think Ullr deserves a t5 out of the hunters at hand.

Thank you.

Necromancer776
06-02-2017, 04:46 PM
This needs to be a thing.

Galeigh
06-02-2017, 04:56 PM
This is almost exactly the same idea I had, lol. It definitely needs to be thing!

I'd recommend that instead of a light saber-esk thing for the final form it'd be a super advanced stun baton kinda thing. Reason: You can do a lot with em for this melee stance- They could act as a "battery" for his move speed boost and jump or shoot out a bolt of electricity for the stun throw.

Mircea2002
06-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Awesome concept!

EparMaster
06-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Just an idea for the 4th stage abilities. His 1 could be an energy shot from his rifle and instead of the rocket from the shoulder being his 1 it could then become his 3. I think the booster jump for a 3 would work very nice. As far as the melee stance I'm not sure what you meant by "light-saber" I personally would lean away from an actual light-saber from star wars, but maybe if pointed energy blades (In my mind I vision it as plasma sword-like weapons from halo coming out of his suit like AMC's stinger) came out of his suited arm that would be cool because then when he uses his 1 he can quickly shoot a hand cannon and switch back. (Kinda like a Samus from Metroid thing?) Or maybe instead of a rifle he could use the built in arm blaster. Idk, just throwin ideas out. I really hope your idea wins, I'm lookin forward to using it.

Galeigh
06-03-2017, 06:24 PM
I am doing some artwork for this concept, I dunno if I'll have it done in time though.

EpicMoral
06-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Sounds cool! I don't play even ullr but I really like the idea.

Devintage
06-04-2017, 03:10 AM
I'd recommend that instead of a light saber-esk thing for the final form it'd be a super advanced stun baton kinda thing.

Just an idea for the 4th stage abilities. His 1 could be an energy shot from his rifle and instead of the rocket from the shoulder being his 1 it could then become his 3. I think the booster jump for a 3 would work very nice. As far as the melee stance I'm not sure what you meant by "light-saber" I personally would lean away from an actual light-saber from star wars, but maybe if pointed energy blades (In my mind I vision it as plasma sword-like weapons from halo coming out of his suit like AMC's stinger) came out of his suited arm that would be cool because then when he uses his 1 he can quickly shoot a hand cannon and switch back. (Kinda like a Samus from Metroid thing?) Or maybe instead of a rifle he could use the built in arm blaster. Idk, just throwin ideas out. I really hope your idea wins, I'm lookin forward to using it.

I am doing some artwork for this concept, I dunno if I'll have it done in time though.

1) Thank you for the suggestion - I think that's a great idea as a replacement, and I think it can be done far simpler than a light-saber. I'll make a quick edit.

2) I initially leaned away from a power shot with his rifle, just to add some style with a rocket, however I'll add this in as an alternative. I think I might have a compromise for his stun when using the stun baton. A built-in hand cannon does sound cool, but it would be a bit strange to put away your stun baton so you can use a hand cannon, it just sounds inefficient, but I'll put it as an alternative as well.

3) I would love some artwork, I'm quite inept at art. Don't worry if you don't get it done in time, I appreciate the offer.

PS: Thank you all for your support :D

Alachuky
06-04-2017, 07:57 AM
i have the same idea, since you make the thread faster than me so i would like to adjust mine to your concept ;)
Ullr T5 skin: "ullrvolution"

STAGE 1 (lvl 1-4): PREHISTORIC AGE- Ullr is an ape ( homo sapien, so he already walk like human) he uses a catapults and his axe is a crude axe ( in this early game players fight in primitive way with no item and ability, so this may be more suit to it) ;)

STAGE 2 (lvl 5-8): ANCIENT AGE- same as your concept, but since it has to be a skin so i prefer other european empire like roman or greek

STAGE 3 (lvl 9-13): WORLD WAR AGE- same as your concept he is a WW2 or WW1 infantry he uses an old rifle and his axe is small machine gun with no ammo to beat people (i cant find any references for ww axe:( )

STAGE 4 (lvl 14-17): MODERN AGE- ullr is a modern infantry with modern weapon and a light sword (not glowing, light means slightly)

STAGE 5 (lvl 18-20): FUTURE AGE - ullr is a future soldier with suit armor he uses a laser rifle and a lightsaber (actual meaning of light). he uses jatpack to leap.

i make 5 stages to make it special form other T5 skins, and this last stage will happen only if a players can reach a late game (before both team win or lose or surrender) where everyone is a killing machine with full item. So i think this may be suit more ;)

thats all my adjusment form mine to your concept. please leave a feedback :o:o

Necromancer776
06-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Someone has to make the art for something like this so Hi-Rez can see how this has to be the T5.

Galeigh
06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
workin on it. takes time.

AWPrtunityRemo
06-04-2017, 03:00 PM
If this isn't gonna win imma kms

Galeigh
06-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Just so the submission has some art to go with it here are my very rough pre-sketches: http://imgur.com/a/bxZDG

gonna render them up for something more presentable when I can

Alright, so, the concept for this skin is that his equipment progresses with the technological advancements of Earth.

Stage 1
At first, Ullr is just a caveman, wearing the classic cheetah spotted hide. His "bow" is actually a slingshot, and his axes have bone handles and crude, cracked, stone axe-heads.

Stage 2
Then, he becomes a medieval archer, wearing Norse hauberk chain-mail and helmet. Fitting with the theme, he uses a longbow and uses tomahawk axes. This is the stage closest to the current Ullr.

Stage 3
Afterwards, he's an infantry unit. He wears a beige-green trench-coat such as the ones used in WW2, and wields a bolt-action rifle, and trench-raiding clubs. Ullr's ranged 3 'snipe' is either a hail of bullets (as if coming from a gunship), or a miniature bomb (whichever is easiest).

Stage 4
This one is set in the future. He uses a power-suit. In place of his bow, he wields a power rifle. For the ranged 1, a rocket can be launched from his suit's shoulder, or a powerful blast can come from his power rifle. For his ranged 3, Ullr orders an orbital strike, or, if the powerful blast is used for the 1, the rocket could be used for the 3. In place of his regular axes, he wields a pair of high-tech stun batons, which together charge an electric bolt used for the stun. As a bonus, he could have a jump pack on his back which he uses for the leap.

1) The use of a light-saber sword/axe for his stage 4
2) A hand cannon used for the stun, whilst wielding only a melee weapon in one hand for stage 4
3) A built-in hand cannon instead of his bow for stage 4

Leave feedback please.

You forgot about the transformation mechanic 0.0 I just realized it myself when I was looking over the submission guidelines. Given the theme of the skin Though, may I suggest using the actual time of the game to determine the stage?

Phase 1: Start -> 5 minutes
Phase 2: 5 mins -> 10 minutes
Phase 3: 10 mins -> 15 minutes
Phase 4: 15 minutes and beyond.

I picked 5 minute intervals so the skin could still get pretty far in even on modes like joust that can end at 10 minutes pretty easily.

Devintage
06-05-2017, 04:03 AM
Just so the submission has some art to go with it here are my very rough pre-sketches: http://imgur.com/a/bxZDG

gonna render them up for something more presentable when I can

You forgot about the transformation mechanic 0.0 I just realized it myself when I was looking over the submission guidelines. Given the theme of the skin Though, may I suggest using the actual time of the game to determine the stage?

Phase 1: Start -> 5 minutes
Phase 2: 5 mins -> 10 minutes
Phase 3: 10 mins -> 15 minutes
Phase 4: 15 minutes and beyond.

I picked 5 minute intervals so the skin could still get pretty far in even on modes like joust that can end at 10 minutes pretty easily.

Thank you very much, I love these sketches, far better than what I could have done. Also, thanks for the transformation mechanic, I can't believe I missed those out. You've been a real help, I appreciate it.

Galeigh
06-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Not a problem, like I said I had almost the exact same idea, of course I'm going to help flesh it out :)

gallantCavalier
06-05-2017, 06:19 PM
This idea's pretty great! here's my feedback on the 4 stages

Caveman: He should be bare-footed, the animal hide loin cloth is also nice! the stone axe is spot-on. But i think he should be flat out throwing rocks by itself. Adds more flavor and prehistoric-ness to it ;)

Medieval: I think it should look more like this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/60/93/536093ce81e42b0e5d7e27f00e74714f.png
But the weapon choices are nice.

WW2: Its a pretty solid concept :)

Power Suit: I think the melee weapon should be rocket fists :D When Ullr uses his 3, he power jumps (kinda similar to Anhur's skin) and punches the ground. The rocket launchers are p cool, but i think the effect of the 1 won't be seen too well? So maybe the ranged weapons should be a separate thing not part of the suit.

Necromancer776
06-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Why not give him a crossbow for stage 2? That's medieval.

Devintage
06-06-2017, 10:57 AM
This idea's pretty great! here's my feedback on the 4 stages

Caveman: He should be bare-footed, the animal hide loin cloth is also nice! the stone axe is spot-on. But i think he should be flat out throwing rocks by itself. Adds more flavor and prehistoric-ness to it ;)

Medieval: I think it should look more like this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/60/93/536093ce81e42b0e5d7e27f00e74714f.png
But the weapon choices are nice.

WW2: Its a pretty solid concept :)

Power Suit: I think the melee weapon should be rocket fists :D When Ullr uses his 3, he power jumps (kinda similar to Anhur's skin) and punches the ground. The rocket launchers are p cool, but i think the effect of the 1 won't be seen too well? So maybe the ranged weapons should be a separate thing not part of the suit.

I did consider just throwing rocks, but it's just a bit unpractical. There's not much of a storage for rocks, and the sling has proven to work with Xbalanque. Perhaps though.
I think that image is a bit far fetched. It's not very Nordic, especially the helmet. I was thinking something more similar to this:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/ff/48/cfff48ba931ceab3f1c717566e2c95f7.jpg
however with a hauberk helm. I think that at least this stage of the skin should be kept historically accurate most of all.
Thank you.
I'm alright with rocket fists, so this decision mostly depends on the Galeigh, or the future concept art (on the slim chance this skin makes it through). I've read a couple of things about the shoulder rocket launchers. I think that they would work well for either the 1 or the 3, but not the main weapon itself. I think I'm going to elaborate with stage 4 a bit, as there have been quite a number of (subtle) changes.

Why not give him a crossbow for stage 2? That's medieval.

It's a quite a cool idea, and it did get me intrigued. Upon doing some research, it turns out crossbows weren't used by the vikings during the viking era. I suppose there could be some artistic license, so if Galeigh chooses to, it might happen.

Side note: I won't be taking in too many suggestions now, at least no big ones. I feel like if the idea for the skin changes too much, it would diminish our chances at being chosen, because there is no set idea.

ClownfishStudio
06-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Really great idea! But I would suggest you change the WW2 theme to a WWI theme as that is when modern weaponry history began.

Necromancer776
06-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Ah, strictly Norse medieval. Nvm on the crossbow then.

GJagerMaxCore
06-07-2017, 07:48 PM
I'm gonna try to to convince my sister to illustrate this skin. I think you're gonna need like a strong picture to attract more people. Love the concept.

EDIT: We started to draw the concept, so far is 10/10.

Devintage
06-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Really great idea! But I would suggest you change the WW2 theme to a WWI theme as that is when modern weaponry history began.

Well, the difference in appearance isn't too great, but personally, WW2 is more iconic to me, even though WW1 goes by the Great War. You make a good point though, and I'll consider it, but now that the idea has been brought across to the artists, it's a bit unlikely.

Ah, strictly Norse medieval. Nvm on the crossbow then.

Like I said, it's up to the artist. In fact, I think you'll like what you'll be seeing soon. Besides, I do very much like the idea of a crossbow. When I thought of this skin, I wanted to incorporate weapons new to Smite, and the crossbow works well with this.
Hint: Look below :P

I'm gonna try to to convince my sister to illustrate this skin. I think you're gonna need like a strong picture to attract more people. Love the concept.

EDIT: We started to draw the concept, so far is 10/10.

Thank you very much for the support, the more artists the better :D

Cacammi
06-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Loveeeeee the idea, ullr is the most deserved adc for a t5 in my opinion plus the history idea is great. The only problem I would have is that t4 isn't too futuristic as this could ruin the history concept. other than that, great skin!!!

GJagerMaxCore
06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
For those of you who want to see a preview, here's some of our pre-pre-pre sketches. Let me know what changes you guys want to implement. We can't let the skadi concept win xD (looks nice btw). We did this in 1-2 hours, It's gonna look awesome if we work for a couple of days. I like that the last stage looks kinda like the game Crysis.

http://imgur.com/a/HpYl3

Again these are just ideas/prepreprepreprperpeprepreprpeperpereprpreerpe Sketches XD

Jerrycrews3451
06-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think your ideas is good. But what about his abilities? Alot of other ideas and concepts they are showing or describing how the abilities would work... And honestly I don't see how you could fit any of ullrs abilities into his first 2 stages, maybe even his 3rd... His 4th stage yeah those are reasonable because it's futuristic... Are you going to have abilities that stick with each stage?

Necromancer776
06-08-2017, 04:29 PM
For those of you who want to see a preview, here's some of our pre-pre-pre sketches. Let me know what changes you guys want to implement. We can't let the skadi concept win xD (looks nice btw). We did this in 1-2 hours, It's gonna look awesome if we work for a couple of days. I like that the last stage looks kinda like the game Crysis.

Again these are just ideas/prepreprepreprperpeprepreprpeperpereprpreerpe Sketches XD
Personally...I think stage three should have an army/marine helmet...but that's just me. You're the artist.
Also, will Stage 4 Ullr's eyes be covered up? It'd be weird if you could see his eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I think your ideas is good. But what about his abilities? Alot of other ideas and concepts they are showing or describing how the abilities would work... And honestly I don't see how you could fit any of ullrs abilities into his first 2 stages, maybe even his 3rd... His 4th stage yeah those are reasonable because it's futuristic... Are you going to have abilities that stick with each stage?
I agree with this. If this skin is gonna happen, we're gonna need every detail.

NovelOrince
06-08-2017, 05:06 PM
I have to agree with the previous 2 comments.. Not much is being shown and you leave too much to the imagination.

GJagerMaxCore
06-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Yes, we have to cover his eyes lol, We're actually going to use this concept as our foundation https://data2.origin.com/content/dam/originx/web/app/games/crysis/crysis-3/screenshots/crysis-3/930.0x524.0.jpg (Crysis. Red-glowing eyes/glasses/thingy)

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/crysis/images/3/31/Nomads_Face.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091114203334

And for the abilities, for now I have some ideas, but first I wanna get the design done.

Got some quick ideas, for example. in his 1st stage:
I don't think a slingshot would be a good concept. I know, it would be good for this stage, but it doesn't fit if we're using ullr's mechanics. Maybe just a normal bow made of bones/sticks/ and the skull of an animal in the center.

1st ability The arrow/line could be covered with small bones. Same with axes
2nd ability he would go berserk mode, with an aura burning/glowing around him(Red-axes stance, Blue-bow stance) leaving footsteps with colored flames depending of the stance.
3rd ability would be the same as the first, when Ullr lands the arrow to his target, the ground spreads small bones with a gray color. The axe stance would be the same but more heavily implemented with more bones. The color will change if he activates his 2.

2nd stage Still need to think about it, maybe his 3 instead of bones, would be rocks, similar to fenrir's 1.
For now that's a small idea, you guys can help too!

Necromancer776
06-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Now I REALLY want this skin to win. That future skin looks awesome.

Devintage
06-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Ok, I've read everything. Now that I have some time on my hands, with exams coming to a close, I'll go make some edits. I'm going to try to flesh this out then.
Edit: The stages are mostly complete, however I need some assistance on adding some "flair", as stated below by ProteusMaxumus322.

ProteusMaxumus322
06-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Those abilities sound too basic... That's not enough effects or "flair" to dictate it as a tier 5 skin. The transformations in time do yes. But abilities need to look flashy compared to its standard ability effect.

Devintage
06-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Those abilities sound too basic... That's not enough effects or "flair" to dictate it as a tier 5 skin. The transformations in time do yes. But abilities need to look flashy compared to its standard ability effect.

Good point, I'll think about what I can do. Suggestions are welcome for this.

Heyzoos
06-09-2017, 03:06 PM
I don't know how to upload images and I'm at work so don't exactly feel like figuring it out lol but I think he should have something really bad ass for his final evolution because that's really what's going to sell this skin and I want it to win. It should be a bit bulkier than he Crisis armor but I like he idea of it being darker like black. I also think that he should keep his cape or some form of it in all his evolutions because it's ullr you know? His final form could be a crisis mixed with like halo or even some of the late game armor from the surge (look up some of it) I think it would look amazing. His axes in his futuristic mode could heavily copy off of the Judge 2.0 from the surge check it out like just smaller one handed versions of it obviously and I also think that his ranged weapon should be some sort of power rifle not a bow at that point. Like I said I made a quick little sketch in my notepad but don't know how to upload it. Oh and one more thing I think that the shoulder mounted rocket is a must on the final skin and should launch rockets for his 1 in bow form because that would really make that skin complete. The shoulder mounted rocket pod thing would be where is shoulder armor usually is which could also be in all of the skins.

Heyzoos
06-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Also on another note I think caveman should be skipped in this skin seeing how it's going through ages of war and cavemen never had a big war? So I think the first stage shouldn't be medieval but something before it but definetly not caveman though because no one would like that phase of the evolution I feel

Heyzoos
06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Maybe medieval > ww1/2 > modern > future

Necromancer776
06-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Maybe medieval > ww1/2 > modern > future
Or Classical>Medieval>WW1/2>Future
Or Medieval>Renaissance>WW1/2>Future

Heyzoos
06-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Yea I like it. I don't think the caveman start is gonna be that appealing

Devintage
06-10-2017, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry, but I think it's a bit late for a large change like that. Although I do have to mention, that the idea of this concept is not war, as you have mentioned, but since the start, it's had to do with technological advancements. I think that the prehistoric era is an important milestone in our history, and therefore should be kept in, but I understand your cause for concern.
Also, I can't really satisfy every suggestion, sorry.

Heyzoos
06-10-2017, 12:38 PM
I'm just trying to suggest things since you said you needed help with flair. I just want this skin to win honestly and feel it has a lot of potential. Is anyone working on some good concept art for it? It'd get more attention.

Camiin
06-10-2017, 12:51 PM
I really hope this one wins! Soooo much potential

Devintage
06-10-2017, 01:57 PM
I'm just trying to suggest things since you said you needed help with flair. I just want this skin to win honestly and feel it has a lot of potential. Is anyone working on some good concept art for it? It'd get more attention.

Yeah don't worry, I'm not taking offence haha, and of course, it's appreciated. There is some concept art from two individuals, they're only rough sketches though. Here they are (in order of submission):
http://imgur.com/a/bxZDG

Heyzoos
06-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Yeah don't worry, I'm not taking offence haha, and of course, it's appreciated. There is some concept art from two individuals, they're only rough sketches though. Here they are (in order of submission):
http://imgur.com/a/bxZDG

We need some better art on it so peeps can see that this is the best skin idea!

GJagerMaxCore
06-14-2017, 12:04 AM
http://img00.deviantart.net/e2eb/i/2011/077/9/7/warlord_by_tamplierpainter-d3bw04a.jpg

This would be cool for Stage 2 (found it in another post), What do you guys think? I'm choosing between drawing this or the original concept (medieval archer). The archer would make more sense, but the knight ...damn it looks awesome.

Also, in ww1/2, There weren't any jetpacks. But we can try to add it, since some countries used to do experiments with people, I suggest to make Ullr an experiment or some type of ''cyborg''. We need to be more creative. I already know what to draw in 4th stage.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CCLkjuI9Yc/U_rJpqR3x2I/AAAAAAAABbo/x_28Alp-5_g/s1600/cyborg_ill.jpg

An idea right here ^
If you guys choose cyborg, we're gonna be able to put the rocket launchers there (Stage 3). I already have many great ideas for his 4th stage (Leaps/rifles/stuns/stances).
If everything goes as expected, we'll have the concept ready by saturday.

GJagerMaxCore
06-19-2017, 06:16 AM
Here's my own custom version of this concept. I was supposed to send him my ideas/abilities and my artwork, but since he hasn't replied to my msgs, I made a new thread with my own concept based of this skin. Thank you so much Devintage, it's a pretty cool evolution.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?169089-Time-Rift-Ullr-T5-Skin-(with-Artwork)

Necromancer776
06-19-2017, 01:39 PM
http://img00.deviantart.net/e2eb/i/2011/077/9/7/warlord_by_tamplierpainter-d3bw04a.jpg

This would be cool for Stage 2 (found it in another post), What do you guys think? I'm choosing between drawing this or the original concept (medieval archer). The archer would make more sense, but the knight ...damn it looks awesome.

Also, in ww1/2, There weren't any jetpacks. But we can try to add it, since some countries used to do experiments with people, I suggest to make Ullr an experiment or some type of ''cyborg''. We need to be more creative. I already know what to draw in 4th stage.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CCLkjuI9Yc/U_rJpqR3x2I/AAAAAAAABbo/x_28Alp-5_g/s1600/cyborg_ill.jpg

An idea right here ^
If you guys choose cyborg, we're gonna be able to put the rocket launchers there (Stage 3). I already have many great ideas for his 4th stage (Leaps/rifles/stuns/stances).
If everything goes as expected, we'll have the concept ready by saturday.
Happy I could help with the first picture :). I could see that as an archer, so I'm down for that.

GJagerMaxCore
06-19-2017, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much bro :D

Galeigh
06-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Still the best Ullr skin IMHO