PDA

View Full Version : Monster Trainer Skadi Tier 5 Concept

xVx B00MER xVx
06-02-2017, 02:23 PM
MONSTER TRAINER SKADI
(This will be the "rival" to the erlang skin, with a blue theme to clash against the red)

STAGE 1: 1-5
Skadi and kaldr start out by appearing as a younger child and "monster" as they are just starting out on their journey. Skadi says things like "Kaldr I chose you!" And other things through out the first 5 levels that shows they are just getting started.

STAGE 2: 6-10
Skadi and kaldr are gaining experience on their journey and they now are a little stronger due to the number of wild monsters and trainers they have defeated. Kaldr has evolved for the fist time and now looks stronger than his previous form showed.

STAGE 3: 11-15
Skadi and Kaldr are now very versed in battling and have grown very strong. They have become older and are looking to be the very best, like no one ever was. Kaldr is now in his third and final evolution but he still has room to grow and improve.

STAGE 4: 16-20
Skadi and Kaldr are now the champions of the land and have beaten even the best trainers. They now serve and protect their land against anything that threatens it and accept challenges from trainers who would like to test their skills. They even battle their greatest rival (the monster trainer erlang) from time to time. Kaldr and skadi are dressed to match their strength. Skadi has big hair and is wearing a white dress with blue accents and a white and blue baseball cap with the monster trainer symbol in the center. Kaldr is still in his third evolution but due to the mysterious stone on skadi's wrist, during Kaldr's signature move, Winter's Grasp, their souls become one and they both become a more powerful form. Maybe the most powerful that anyone has ever seen.

xVx B00MER xVx
06-02-2017, 02:25 PM
If anyone wants to draw up art for this, by all means go ahead because I don't have an artistic bone in my body