PDA

View Full Version : Jing Wei – Sky Pirate

jnavarim
06-02-2017, 12:48 PM
lvl 1 – A normal girl, with a white shirt, a leather corset and flittering sky-blue scarf around her neck.
lvl 5 – She get a wooden leg
lvl 10 – She gets an eye patch and a lot of pirate accessories.
lvl 15 – She nows get a blue long coat and a captain hat.

-She uses a gun instead of her crossbow.
-Her “Explosive Bolts” is now a dual wielding guns.
-In her “Agility”, she uses a glider, similar to Aang’s in “Avatar”.
-In her ult, she summons her airship, a flying ship sustained by a ballon and with a red ribbon attached to it’s stern. She climbs her airship and it bombard the ground.

She also uses her airship in her passive.

L3gIt RECON k9
06-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Nice really like it

jnavarim
06-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Thank you!

Kyou
06-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Coming from someone who plays a lot Jing Wei, I appreciate that you thought of something creative with her passive :). A lot of people are going to look over the amazing possibilities with her passive. Also a suggestion would be to have her passive change as she levels up or have things added to the ship as she levels up.

LoliAnimexx
06-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Sorry if you take any offense to this but I kinda don't like the wooden leg Jing Wei gets. I just don't like the feel as cute Jing Wei loses a leg. :'(

jnavarim
06-02-2017, 03:31 PM
None taken, but I kind of disagree, in the T5 generaly the character change some of it's most common atributes, so I think Jing Wei could be a little more badass and a little less cute. With that said, it doesnt need to be a wooden leg either, it's just a classic feature of a pirate, could be any other pirate thing.

This idea is from my own book (released by a small publisher here in Brazil) and the book's protagonist doen't look like a classical pirate, but I think the skin could use some classical pirate features.

But anyway, it's up to debate.

Alachuky
06-04-2017, 09:35 AM
good concept! its better to find a pirate theme than a mainstream devil/dark or angelic theme

Egiskard
06-04-2017, 01:59 PM
True, it's different from the other current tier 5 skins, but we already have so many pirate skins.. Although it is a good concept, I don't think it's good enough to be a tier 5 due to the fact that the pirate theme has been overused in Smite already

soccer slayer 9
06-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Personally I find a pirate Jing Wei real bad-ass so you got my support.

Yuls
06-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Even though this might make for a better normal skin idea for Jing Wei I still think it's a great idea for her. I would love to see something like this for her and think the dual guns is a cool idea! If this skin idea is the one they pick for her it will be the king of all the pirate skins in the game. That being said I feel like she should get something more than just a wooden leg at level 5 like maybe a pirate hat as well.

jnavarim2
06-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Hello guys, thank you for the comments on this skin idea.

I'm posting under a new username (jnavarim2) now, because when I try to login with my Xbox One account I receive a error message saying that my username already exist (well it exist and it's supposed to be my account) Do you guys know how to solve this?

kbonkers
06-19-2017, 03:35 PM
I like the idea of Jing Wei a pirate. The story behind it would be she was traveling with a merchant on ship. Merchant was attacked by pirates, goods were stolen, she falls of ship. She wants to bring back precious goods from merchant. Updates her gear to to take down enemies and ultimately becomes an unstoppable pirate. Her attire would change from white shirt and corset to laced boots and belt. Then ultimately pirate hat and coat. I like the idea of dual wielding for her "Explosive Bolts". It brings an aggressive approach to attacking.

straymonkeys
06-23-2017, 05:20 AM
Really nice idea as a T5 or as a T4 if it needs to be. Love how the airship concept fits with her passive and the bombarding in her ult would look great with cannons and pirate aesthetics