PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about: Manspreading.

Schimeon
05-02-2017, 11:04 AM
This is gonna be a fun thread, buuuuuuut, what do we think about manspreading?

As for me, I find it annoying, however, I find it hot when a guy looks like this

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fe30e8c26231345f9cb42e3166b2e11d/tumblr_oh43fq4crn1racayso4_1280.jpg

I cannot help but to actually love it.

But when a guy sits like a fucking ape like this...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/policymic-images/tdv5e8z2lsmvalj5zyb1uwppxixpclsc5c2yflx3wdurapdg8g wwifoj8tyfrqwe.jpg

then it's god damn stupid.

Azilo
05-02-2017, 12:04 PM
People who think manspreading is a thing need to return to school.

SirKeksalot
05-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Who actually cares? Is it somehow wrong to spread out your legs to air out the boys when nobody else is sitting next to you?

DarkFuma
05-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Does it matter in any way, shape, or form? What? Are we going to start judging how people stand next? Like, who cares? (besides you apparently)

Trubblegum
05-02-2017, 05:38 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lS4fKK5ChsE/UajUX10vRLI/AAAAAAAApsE/8vi_7mSQmTA/s1600/6+sotp.jpg

Second one may be stupid, but seriously, you try closing your thighs completely with some precious shit down there.

Enigmatisty
05-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Manspreading is annoying because it gets me hard.

DarkFuma
05-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Manspreading is annoying because it gets me hard.

Which would be pretty awkward if you're manspreading...

Aurasai
05-03-2017, 12:12 AM
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-70e7e3acd22c56909b852edc2fda0c67

Slaycrol
05-03-2017, 03:43 AM
idk why that even is a thing, or who even really cares
Peeps did it for ages, and women do it here too at times so i see no reason to actually give 10 fucks

Btw, second one is not bad, it just looks retarded. You can try and sit without looking like a retard lul

LittlePebble02
05-03-2017, 03:06 PM
You mean thats not just sitting?

RainbowSplat
05-03-2017, 11:43 PM
I didnt even know there was such thing as "manspreading"

SeventhArchon
05-04-2017, 12:16 PM
The guy on the bottom blocks three seats. Immediately unattractive.

Trisitella
05-05-2017, 01:18 AM
I dont see how the gent in the second photo is any different from ladies who put their purses on the seat next to them and take up more than one on purpose when there are people standing

GogetaAR
05-05-2017, 07:38 PM

I didn't even know it had a name, when I sit I just put my feet over the knee of the other leg.

RockerBaby
05-21-2017, 08:31 AM
Cause itchy sweaty balls wants room to breathe. I understand if women cannot relate as if it is dank and smelly in there the last thing you wanna do might be to open wide.

RippleApple
05-22-2017, 08:18 PM
I'll take "Things SJWs care about that nobody else does and can't understand why" for 1000, Alex.

mrgreekzies
05-22-2017, 11:11 PM
Honestly it's only an issue if the guy's actively taking leg room away from other people, but if there's nobody next to him, yeah it might look a lil obnoxious but it's nbd

RamenFrog
05-23-2017, 01:09 AM
What I think of Manspreading:

Are we really naming basic functions like they're a Fad now?

Better watch out, chewing gum will now be called The Smack.

RockerBaby
05-27-2017, 02:52 PM
What I think of Manspreading:

Are we really naming basic functions like they're a Fad now?

Better watch out, chewing gum will now be called The Smack.

No its only when its something that men does.

So mansmacking in that case would be when a man eats gum in a way in public that offends feminists.

Jessore
06-02-2017, 08:23 AM

what an elated discussion :(

RippleApple
06-02-2017, 09:46 AM

what an elated discussion :(

I mean basically manspreading is an issue centered around sjws judging how men sit. The fact that both of the men they posted also happen to be white tells me quite a bit too.

If we want to be judgmental about how people carry on their lives, I think it wouldn't be a crazy thing to say that the thread creator hates men, hates whites and hates people who disagrees with them, which is kind of funny considering only that last one got her temp-banned. And yes, she's being hyper-judgmental if men aren't even allowed to SIT around her without being told they're bad in some way.

If we want to be sensitive little children we could make a post about punching feminists or something like that as a form of retribution. Stir some shit up. And yeah some people have done something like that in a response to modern-day feminism. But me? I'm just going to sit here and make fun of their stupid ideas because it's fully within the rules to call their ideas stupid.

jdouci
06-06-2017, 01:55 PM

Oh my, you're missing so much internet.

rapper256
06-10-2017, 03:52 PM
I find it's cool too. It looks like he's relax and he has self-confidence.

redmist456
06-28-2017, 11:51 PM
Just saw this and jumping unto this bandwagon here...

To me, who is a guy, manspreading just...kinda happens tbh. Like I will try to sit properly, legs closed and all like a soldier would, but it naturally tends to split apart until I inadvertently manspread my legs.

Now I get it how sometimes, when sitting on a public place, that manspreading is annoying as you would be occupying more than one seat. However, despite me manspreading, I'd just sit up and let someone else take my chair. It's more comforting to me to know that someone is at rest sitting than me taking up the space of two people.

Now, to be honest, I also don't get as to why men are being criticized for manspreading (the ones who do it with moderation and limit themselves) since they have...you know....things between their legs. I get the extreme manspreading but...people who sit like this:
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/gettyimages-522444580-11.jpg?quality=90&strip=all
shouldn't be criticized at all. We need space between our legs so that "Little Johnny" can have a little breathing space. Standing up and offering your seat to a stranger, IMO, is the best thing to do in this situation. You are being polite, you are "stopping manspreading", and you are being a chivalrous person (though some feminists loathe chivalry as they see it as a form of debilitating women).

tl;dr: I do manspread but unintentionally. To avoid this, I just offer my seat to strangers. Moderate Manspreading should not be criticized for health reasons.

jdouci
07-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Moderate Manspreading should not be criticized for health reasons.
Well, that's where you are wrong. Manspreading, as well as mansplaining and manslamming, must be pointed out every single time it happens because it makes public spaces hostile to women and while many feminists are going to great lenghts in rooting out this manifestation of toxic masculinity they are ignoring the core issue - manliving. If we eradicate manliving, all of the other man- issues will go away which will make our society finally a safe place for women.

GongsunYiru
07-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Well, that's where you are wrong. Manspreading, as well as mansplaining and manslamming, must be pointed out every single time it happens because it makes public spaces hostile to women and while many feminists are going to great lenghts in rooting out this manifestation of toxic masculinity they are ignoring the core issue - manliving. If we eradicate manliving, all of the other man- issues will go away which will make our society finally a safe place for women.

Pointed out every single time? If that's the height of women issues, than wow... or it's just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Comments like this serves as an example of people who ram into the most inane little non-issue, causing real issues that plague women to be negated to the background.

daddysgirl69
07-02-2017, 01:18 PM
the guy in the first pic is hot

redmist456
07-05-2017, 12:05 PM

NOTE: I am not mansplaining here. That is not my goal. My goal is to only share my thoughts and opinions on the matter of Manspreading. Now that that's out of the way....

I can see the angle that you are coming from. To me, as a man, closing my legs squeezes and pinches my....thingies. And as I said, there are some extreme cases of manspreading that need to be addressed. Not the moderate ones that only do it so that they can have enough space for their thingies.

In matters of opinions on the matter, well, to each his own. Honestly, if it's an issue for everyone (yes, even other men are irked by men who take up more than two spaces by manspreading) I'd just ask them if they could move their legs. Gentlemen would just offer their seats if they really wanted to.

jdouci
07-08-2017, 09:57 AM
NOTE: I am not mansplaining here. That is not my goal. My goal is to only share my thoughts and opinions on the matter of Manspreading. Now that that's out of the way....

I can see the angle that you are coming from. To me, as a man, closing my legs squeezes and pinches my....thingies. And as I said, there are some extreme cases of manspreading that need to be addressed. Not the moderate ones that only do it so that they can have enough space for their thingies.

In matters of opinions on the matter, well, to each his own. Honestly, if it's an issue for everyone (yes, even other men are irked by men who take up more than two spaces by manspreading) I'd just ask them if they could move their legs. Gentlemen would just offer their seats if they really wanted to.
Just to be clear. Are we trolling each other or are you serious?

Sypherys
07-28-2017, 01:50 AM
If there's people trying to sit next the "spreading" person, then it's a lack of education and civism. Only a few persons on Earth will like to touch your legs/knees while you act like nothing is happening around. There's no reason to be sat like this unless you've got a massive testicular cancer.

If there's no one around, no problem.