Fixed Gold Vault Skin purchasing issue
Fixed Jump Stamp visual issue
Fixed Joust not showing up in Ranked history
Fixed truncated Season Ticket Rewards titles
Fixed truncation on Summer Split Quests page
Updated Sol Announcer Pack Icon in profile loadout

Ganesha

Updated Passive description
Fixed bug where Ganesha would be locked out of using Abilities when dying during the "Remove Obstacles" animation
Fixed scaling on Ganesha's 1 and 3 against minions

The Morrigan

The Morrigan's Ultimate Cooldown will increase to her target God's Ultimate Cooldown even if she does not use her target's Ult Ability.

Lono’s Mask

Fixed Lono's Mask undo inconsistency with selling
Fixed Lono's Mask stacks removed upon character death
Fixed Lono's mask not working on Jungle Camps
Updated Lono's Mask FX

Dojan
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
The Morrigan

The Morrigan's Ultimate Cooldown will increase to her target God's Ultimate Cooldown even if she does not use her target's Ult Ability.

So this is exactly what I reported a few days ago (http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?164438-The-Morrighan-quot-Changeling-quot-Cooldown) - does this mean it's been fixed or does it mean that it's a bug turned into a feature? Did you guys just nerf her?

In addition to that I'd really like to hear more about the second part of that post. I wrote it up in a separate post months back but it was never fixed or even acknowledged.

GongsunYiru
04-28-2017, 03:53 AM
This is said:

The Morrigan hotfix was only a description change.

This is how The Morrigan has always worked, and it is working as intended. Her ultimate cooldown is increased to match the target's ultimate cooldown, whether she uses their ultimate or not. It is never decreased based on the target. This is added safety to ensure that an enemy Morrigan is not using your ultimate more than you can.

(Source (https://dd.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/67wa19/47_hotfix_notes_42717/dgtv6ob/)) /10char