PDA

View Full Version : Dear Smite community

IgNiTeS-the_nite
03-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Why must there be a laughing emote? Everytime a match starts off rough for me, an enemy or (may the gods merciful) the while team starts to spam laugh.
This is one of my biggest problems.
Once that happens im obviosly gonna get heated and that throws me off my game even more. I consider it a dick move. Like why? I find this very annoying and gets in the way of the fun aspect of what smite is supposed to be. Unless i read the disclosure for SMITE wrong and this isn't any better than the toxic environment which us LOL (league of legends) i really hope hi rez hears me out cause i know other players fell into the same trap which is spam laugh.
And if hi-rez doesnt hear my call for help i ask other fair players, what do you do in these times?

IgNiTeS-the_nite
03-14-2017, 12:17 AM
Just found out i can mute enemy gods

ChrisRobare
03-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Just found out i can mute enemy gods

And you can mute friendly gods (Ra) who are annoying.

IgNiTeS-the_nite
03-14-2017, 05:08 AM
Man, i just had the worse situation from muting an ally god for spamming "you rock" "cancel that" He told the whole team to report me cause i wasnt listening

ChrisRobare
03-14-2017, 05:21 AM
Man, i just had the worse situation from muting an ally god for spamming "you rock" "cancel that" He told the whole team to report me cause i wasnt listening

So? If he's being annoying DON'T GIVE ANY GROUND! You're playing a game to have fun, not to be annoyed by teammates who spam. Tell the rest of the team you muted him and I doubt Hi-Rez will ban you for using their features in game. Some people are just salty by nature.

ZetoPL
03-15-2017, 09:08 AM
I mute every enemy from start so I have zero problem with VET and VEL.

Kajnake
05-09-2017, 10:46 AM
AHA
But you cant mute morrigan spamming 1 ullr spamming 4, neith 4 and amc using his honey "i forgot which key is binded too!"!

RainbowSplat
05-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Closing due to necro