PDA

View Full Version : I'm mad and I'll be over it but...

KittyTG
01-15-2017, 12:38 AM
I reported a player for being rude in a game and he said something after the game that actually hurt.
I'm usually not the type to take things seriously on the internet but it actually hit extremely close to home.
My family has a history with suicide I have clinical depression and gaming is where i go to relax, have fun, and vent.
This wasn't a "kys" or a suicide joke because I've grown to ignore those because i can't change everything.
He said "hey kitty suicide rates are low do your part and help out ok?" I've cried about it for about an hour now and I'm just left angry. Why do people say things like that it's beyond me.

Azilo
01-15-2017, 12:39 AM
I suggest sending a report report ticket (https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ4NDQ1ODc0Mi9zaWQvZlVkM1ZCZENvc0dGRU9iZ2 FucXZPM0RTNW5KZlp2bkwlN0VLQUs2ZyU3RTRKZmpGWGVYQnhp anhORjdrZl90U3R1VSU3RTh4am9kenZDVXdkU3RYeUtRSTdhSD lkR3pKQldlTlhvZ296MTh1SkFRSG9Ob3ZqMFVlc0JyU3dBJTIx JTIx).

SeventhArchon
01-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Oh trust me this isn't the last time you'll meet this, so prepare yourself. If you really want your report to do something, send a ticket in addition to your normal in game harassment report. I feel for you but the cold, hard truth is you have to get used to it. Know that no one actually means it, that's what helps me not take the vilest of online chat abuse seriously.

P.S. That sentence isn't a death threat and thus doesn't get anyone permabanned before someone spams this thread with the misinformation.

Nalessa
01-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Well, the dude basically said kill yourself, but using different wording.

Dunno what hirez' stance on that being said is, but some game companies do ban people over that.

GogetaAR
01-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Well, the dude basically said kill yourself, but using different wording.

Dunno what hirez' stance on that being said is, but some game companies do ban people over that.

You can get them banned, at least for some time, but you need to send a support ticket.

inferno18
01-16-2017, 10:51 AM
That guy deserves the sharpest stick shoved up his ass, I hope you're okay @OP.

Xxdylan1478xX
01-18-2017, 04:57 PM
sry that happened friend me and we can play

commandoo
08-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Somome told me the other day to end my life. All I did was go out the joust lane to get blue buff and the guy died trying to 1 vs 3 lol.

I told him that my life and ending it was a bit harsh over a blue buff xD