PDA

View Full Version : Clan Decided To Start Up A Clan

lonewolfhowl100
01-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Recently, I've been trying to find a group. I haven't been able to find any, but this is not out of a lack of skill...more like a lack of compatible teammates (I'm an aggressive Guardian, meaning I'm going in to get the stuns and grabs while my carry just sits back then blames me when I'm waiting on my cool-down and he decides to go in while I'm useless). I've decided to make my own clan, and I want to start recruiting people who are NA and are active at set times each week. Here's what I'm working for:

-Solo
-Jungle
-Mid
-Carry

I'm mainly a support, but I'm able to switch between support and carry. I'd prefer to have three for each category (One main and two back-ups, though all will play) I want those with a mic and can communicate, I also want people who don't have anger issues and won't get ticked if something goes wrong. You don't have to know how to perfectly call out, but just to try to and also listen when given instructions. I will host try-outs (so I don't end up with people who play like Conquest newbies), and this way you guys can also see if you like my skills.

Anyone interested?