PDA

View Full Version : HiRezBart

Mánagarmr
03-28-2014, 03:13 PM
I can't believe there's not a thread for Bortbort yet!? O_O

So, what'dya think 'bout dah man? Personally I like his interaction with his audience, his plays (he's generally good and explains what's going on). However he can sometimes have a sort of condecending attitude that's not very welcomed and when his team starts losing he's quick to rant and get salty. This is something I think he could improve on. Otherwise I like Bart a lot.

JesusHatesYou
03-28-2014, 03:15 PM
With all due respect, Bart seems like the "Popular Kid" who is popular for no reason other than he wears sunglasses. I haven't watched enough of his stream to really have a valid opinion, but I get a weird vibe, and I've heard some less than commendable things about him (I don't know how true they were though).

Basically, I don't know all the much about him, but what I do know, I'm not too crazy about.

Mánagarmr
03-28-2014, 03:21 PM
With all due respect, Bart seems like the "Popular Kid" who is popular for no reason other than he wears sunglasses. I haven't watched enough of his stream to really have a valid opinion, but I get a weird vibe, and I've heard some less than commendable things about him (I don't know how true they were though).

Basically, I don't know all the much about him, but what I do know, I'm not too crazy about.Yeah, he obviously gets the glory-boy status since he's actually working at HiRez (kinda like Kelly), but generally I find he's very entertaining to watch when he's in a good mood. It's when that saltiness starts getting in that shit starts to hit the fan though.

JesusHatesYou
03-28-2014, 03:22 PM
It's when that saltiness starts getting in that shit starts to hit the fan though.

That's what I've heard... but I never witnessed it so I didn't know if it was true or not.

Flareb00t
03-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Plays up too much to the crowd. See: Pbat appreciation stream. Watching him 12-18 months ago used to be fun. Not anymore.

AStickofButter
03-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Finally a Bart appreciation thread. He can be toxic at sometimes, but other than that I think he's one of the most entertaining streamers.

Tokiko
03-29-2014, 10:16 PM
i like bart, he has the showmanship and is a good host