PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Rage or Dragon's Migraine?

Shaman
11-13-2016, 09:01 AM
https://youtu.be/djx3T9IEc1A

I'm going to copy and paste what I said in the comment section.. with minimal edit (going to try to make it sound less directed here since it would make no sense).

"This video pisses me off on so many levels, but these comments are to be expected also. Warning incoming wall of text... if you TL;DR, I really don't care.

This video shows everything bad with the left and an obvious hate crime being portrayed here, but a lot of these lovely little comments are just as ignorant as the side they claim to hate, "Oh no this is not an individual incident, but all us blacks as a whole." The Irony here is this is as ignorant as the idiots who claim all white people are privileged! Blacks don't want to work? Tell that to my mom who worked 2-3 jobs at one point (currently working 2) , Tell that to my pops who after spending 25 years in the military fighting for your rights (he went to Iraq), retired and not only works a factory job but also own his own small auto body shop business. Shit, I want to hear you tell that to my brother who is currently in the military and went to Afghanistan. I'm a full-time Art student who has been in a few shows and will be in another up and coming one as well as preparing to go to graduate school. Or my auntie who tries to do more to uplift the community than I'm willing to bet a lot of people commenting on the video have.
(http://bainbridgega.com/bnews/bnews.php?Hero-Foudation-Helps-Kids-8466
http://bainbridgega.com/news/publish/article_7274.shtml)

I could go on about my other aunts and what not but I'll continue to the main point of my post... These are all actions of individuals no different than if a group ok KKK lynched a minority tomorrow. Claiming all whites are racist is just as ignorant as claiming all blacks are the same as the people in this video. You're using the same logic as the left-wing and creating this division instead of viewing these individual cases as they are, individuals. Just like my above are all just individual cases, either way at the end of the day people are going to believe what they want."

Still, this type of bullshit does need to be addressed I don't even know how I can explain this in a way that one would believe should already be obvious! This is creating a greater divide and actually continuing to attach more stigma to blacks as a whole despite whether or not we are even near this shit. Ugh... migraines, I honestly tried to avoid politics. I gave up on it after my high school years but it seems no matter what we as people can't escape these stupid stigmas! Blacks being violent, Whites magically being privilege... Hispanics (Mexicans) being the poster boys for illegal immigrants... and so on.

TheMoldyBanana
11-14-2016, 05:56 PM
So, let me get this straight. Three or four of them take turns beating the shit out of this supposed Trump supporter, they start searching around in his car for whatever reason, all the while being recorded by someone yelling that he's a Trump supporter.

Can I just say, what the actual fuck? How does someone's political views justify this? These stupid fuckers aren't any better than Trump.

DarkFuma
11-14-2016, 06:05 PM
All I can say is that both sides are stupid and need to take a step back. After they do that, they should look in a mirror and be ashamed of themselves.

It doesn't matter what the color of your skin is or who you like, you're all still human that should have a little something called morals.

If they all just talk about how to stop all of this instead of making things worse, we might've been able to solve this a while ago. Now there's so much tension that it's like, "What now?"

Weyy
12-02-2016, 08:05 AM
How does someone's political views justify this?
Fascism = Bad.
Trump = "Fascist".
I = Not a fascist.
I = Can't be bad.
That's the mindset. They view political violence as a purely right-wing phenomenon. It allows them to assault people with different opinions and to destroy others' property and call it a peaceful protest.

Aurasai
12-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Fascism = Bad.
Trump = "Fascist".
I = Not a fascist.
I = Can't be bad.
That's the mindset. They view political violence as a purely right-wing phenomenon. It allows them to assault people with different opinions and to destroy others' property and call it a peaceful protest.
It also goes the other way. As in "a person who is an anarchist/nationalist cannot be good", which is often not the case.