PDA

View Full Version : LFG People to play with on Casual/Ranked

CMVenomSES
11-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Well to say the least I've reached my boiling point with the randoms on PS4. Constantly carrying the load for the team in the vast majority of my teams on all game modes and end up losing because of, well terrible players. Whenever I play SMITE in a group its usually with my real life friends in our small clan.

I can play all roles and play them well. I much prefer to jungle or carry, but I'll be fine in mid or solo. I don't like playing support for the sole reason that the people I'm supporting are typically... well. You get the picture. But if I have people that I can trust or communicate with, then I'll definitely fill up a supporting role.

I have all gods (sans Camazotz) god ranked. And that is all as a f2p player. Haven't dropped a dime on SMITE on console. I know how to build gods and counter-build depending on the situation(s).

All and all, to be honest, I'm just looking to have fun again playing this game without having to lose 3 out of every 4 matches due to terrible randoms. You can check out my matches, gods, k/d and all in the link below.

smite.guru/ps/CMVenomSES/summary

spyro-x_1
11-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Hey, would love to play with you sometime. I have a small group of friends and we all play Smite regularly. All of us have mics as well PSN: spyro-x_1

Gabe_Coy
11-10-2016, 03:36 PM
I play like I want to win, add me and invite me. Psn: Gabe_Coy