PDA

View Full Version : June 11th - A Wild Juggernaut Appears

HiRezDrybear
06-11-2014, 07:15 AM
A WILD JUGGERNAUT APPEARS

God Remodel

Hercules model, animations, 2d Art, and FX have all been updated.

Gold Skin / Baseball Skin loading card have not been updated yet. Will be updated in a future patch.

All skin models including the baseball skin have been updated.

God Skins

Slaughterhouse Chaac

Jaguar Footballer Xbalanque

Buy this skin before July 13, 2014, and also receive the exclusive Football Star 2014 skin, and a Football Ward Skin!

Ward Skins

Wind Dancer

Mr. Cactus

Football

Tiermonster Exclusive Wards

Tiermonster is a statistics tracking website that provides guides, builds, and community support. Tiermonster icons and the Tiermonster ward skin are available only through Tiermonster promotion and as such Tiermonster is in full control of the distribution of these codes. For more information go to Tiermonster.com.

Misc

Deserter System Changes

When you desert a match a 24 hour clock is started.

Each time you are a deserter the clock starts over.

There is no difference from leaving a match lobby versus leaving a game in progress.

The first time you desert you get a 30 minute ban from rejoining queues. Second time you get 60 minutes, then 120. Fourth time and above is 4 hours.

You must not have deserted for 24 hours to have your deserter count reset to zero.

Deserting League matches from the lobby, or in game, still always counts as a loss.

There have been numerous improvements to prevent false deserter flags from being set.

Chat Rules

All chat channels are now subject to chat filtering for spam.

The same character cannot be used 8 or more times in a row.

The same pattern cannot be used 12 or more times in a row.

No chat message can be over 140 characters.

No single word can be more than 35 characters.

Voice Packs

Added the ability to buy Voice Packs from the match lobby.

Added a dropdown in the lobby to allow you to select which Voice Pack you want your character to use; Selected Skin, God, or Default. Whoohoo!

Character Builder

This system has been updated to utilize the new recommended item system. You may now select several favorite items per god, and assign them categories.

Character Builder no longer works with auto-buy or auto-leveling, as you may select more favorite options than would fit on a single build. We are reviewing auto-buy functionality with the character builder, and may add it back at a future date.

Auto-Buy Improvements

Auto-Buy no longer purchases consumables every visit back to base. It will now only purchase the recommended quantity.

Auto-Buy now only selects items from a god’s recommended item list.

All gods have had their Auto-Buy lists updated. GG Meditation.

Friends list will now show the proper mastery level when you mouse over a friend’s name.

Addressed an issue that would cause the mouse cursor to disappear in the match lobby.

Fixed a bug which occasionally made abilities consume twice the amount of mana then refunding you the overage.

The scoreboard will now properly update when consumables have been used.

Addressed an issue that caused Actives Items to fail on initial key press.

Fixed an issue that caused “recent matches” to show bans from the wrong match.

Jump keybinds now save across multiple machines.

Corrected an issue with some VGS commands not showing the proper shortcuts in the chat window.

Fixed an Item Store bug where selling tier 3 of an item after buying tier 1, then tier 3 of the item (in the same visit), wouldn’t give back the full amount of gold.

Leagues

We’ve improved the promotion process in Leagues to much more quickly advance players to the Tier their current skill level indicates. The system now acts more aggressively as confidence in the players skill increases.

Our goal is for Tier and Division placement to be a clear measure of your skill as a player, but in the current system there were several issues that were causing skilled players to lag well behind where they should be.

We’re removing MMR from the out-of-game website, and replacing it with Tier and Division placement.

Tier and Division placement is a more understandable presentation of a player’s ranking, and the one we would prefer players to focus on. Tracking MMR movement each game requires an understanding of MMR Variance and of the MMR of the other players in the match, and as such is not a good representation of a player’s current ranking.

We have additional League improvements planned for future patches, including significant match-making improvements, and will release more information as available.

General Gameplay

Assault

You can now trade gods in the Assault match lobby, if both players have unlocked the gods being traded. Re-roll is allowed during the trading phase.

Camera now properly rotates around the phoenix, while dead, on the Assault map.

Siege

The Siege Juggernaut has arrived!

New models for the Siege Weapons - Siege Juggernauts!

New model for the Silver Fury - a Wild Juggernaut! (Appears).

You can no longer buy basic Wards in Siege, but can still buy Sentry Wards.

You can no longer buy Eye of Providence, Improved Providence, or Greater Providence in Siege.

Fixed a minimap issue that showed incorrect ward coverage.

Added Siege counter UI to Spectate.

Joust

Fixed an issue in Joust where large minions would sometimes not attack Phoenixes.

Fixed an issue with Titan AI where they could get stuck on walls while trying to move.

Conquest

All XP camps now properly reset after being leashed.

A first pass of Co-Op Is now available vs bots.

Neutral Bosses and Neutral Camps can now see stealth while in combat.

This change prevents gods like Nu Wa from leashing camps for her entire team when using stealth.

Your team in the match lobby is now randomly sorted, rather than sorted by match-maker rating. This is for all game-modes, including League.

Our goal here is to remove some of the stigma and bm associated with knowing the MMR ordering. In many cases, the MMR difference is extremely minor, but it creates a negative stigma around how players on your team are perceived.

Magical Lifesteal

All gods are now capped at 65% maximum magical lifesteal.

There are only a handful of gods this will affect, as the cap is higher than item purchasing allows. Note that Anubis was already capped at 65%.

Jump no longer can be used during abilities you could right click to cancel.

1v1 matches no longer go through the trading phase, for obvious reasons.

Custom matches that have less than 4 people per team and have 6 bans selected now have all bans done in the beginning.

Items:

Golden Bow, Throwing Dagger

Fixed an issue where splash damage from the passive was being double mitigated. The splash damage is now based on a percentage of damage from the initial hit before mitigation.

Sentry Wards

Updated Description

Aegis Pendant

Can now be activated while channeling an ability, but the ability will be canceled. This is consistent with previous ranks of Aegis.

Soul Reaver

Fixed an issue where Soul Reaver’s passive was being pre-mitigated by abilities that did conditionally reduced damage (ex: Geb’s Shockwave).

Hide of the Urchin

Is no longer fooled by Sun Wukong’s decoy, gaining a stack when the decoy was killed.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Agni

General

Added targeters for Volcanic skin

Ao Kuang

Spirits Tempest

Fixed a bug where knocked up or jumping opponents wouldn’t be hit by Spirits Tempest, if they timed the jump correctly.

Ares

Bolster Defences

Fixed a bug where the bonus from a shackled god was not expiring at the end of the shackles duration.

Artemis

General

Fixed a bug that caused her footsteps sounds to continue playing after she stopped walking.

Athena

Preemptive Strike

Fixed a bug causing certain item procs to not trigger from this ability.

Bakasura

Take Down

Fixed a bug where bakasura would deal damage before he landed.

Bastet

Cat Call

Cats are now properly pulled by Poseidon's whirlpool

Chronos

Accelerate

Now properly updates the stats UI for all quadrants.

Geb

Rollout

Fixed a bug that would prevent Xbalanque’s Darkest of Nights timer from showing while geb was rolling.

Janus

Portal

Fixed an issue where players who were knockup immune, and Loki while stealthed, would not be banished by falling into the portal.

Note: This means most gods who are dashing will also fall into the portal, and is a substantial buff to this ability.

Fixed an issue where players could use jump to avoid being banished and falling into the portal.

Unstable Vortex

Reduced slightly the maximum distance the projectiles will pull away from each other during travel.

Threshold

Fixed a tooltip error.

Through Space and Time

Janus can now move and aim while channeling this ability.

Janus is now CC Immune while channeling this ability.

This ability now deals damage to everything but Titans. This is a temporary fix as we explore improving Titan leashing logic in later patches.

This ability will no longer deal damage to players in fountains.

Kali

Lash

No longer grants lifesteal vs Siege Juggernauts and Titans.

Kumbhakarna

Throw Back

Will now deal damage to wards

Loki

General

Added targeters for Infiltrator skin

Vanish

Fixed an issue with other players not seeing the Vanish poof fx.

Addressed an issue that may have caused Loki to be always be revealed

Mercury

General

Updated targeters for Quicksilver skin

Special Delivery

Fixed a bug where it didn’t calculate in physical power from the Fastest God Alive passive for all hits.

Can no longer throw arachne while she’s attacking him with Drain Life

Ne Zha

General

Added targeters for Cyberpunk skin

Neith

World Weaver

Neith can now properly see targets in line of sight when she’s channeling her ultimate.

Osiris

Spirit Form

Fixed a bug that would make Osiris lose his spirit form appearance if you changed your graphics settings.

Judgement Tether

Fixed a bug that would prevent Osiris from using basic attacks while channeling.

Ra

Solar Blessing

Fixed a bug which made Solar Blessing display the wrong icon in the death screen.

Scylla

I’m a Monster

Addressed an issue that could cause Scylla to not get another attack after killing a god with the ability.

Sun Wukong

General

Added missing sound effects to Dark Lord skin in the lobby.

Vamana

General

Added targeters for Lil’ Mana skin

Vulcan

General

Added targeters for Sentry skin

Xbalanque

Poison Darts

Updated targeter to show 10 darts.

Ymir

General

Added targeters for Cacodemon Skin

Frostbite

Updated tooltip

Predat0rs
06-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Update all the voice packs please :3

WoodpeckerXL
06-11-2014, 08:51 AM
So what happened to the Night Prowler Bastet skin may I ask?

Also seriously the Siege Juggernaut looks like it could be Herc's mom now.

OlympianArchers
06-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I like the Janus buffs.

But I still wish the delay between portal and falling would be removed.

Lunairetic
06-11-2014, 11:04 AM
...Is this patch live? I'm confused. I thought patchnotes were yesterday and patch was today. I don't see it. Is it tomorrow or what...?

OnlyDemiGod
06-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Whenever I play Loki some of the commands have the default voice.

Godkarp
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Praise lawd Zeus, we finally have assault god trading. Now I can play as Athena every game!

AllknowingWolf
06-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Trading gods in assault. Very nice feature, I honestly think that helps balance it more without changing the mode, Very smart idea.

Co-Op Conquest. o.o *sniffles* I wuv youuuu. ;-; Seriously totally needed and totally appreciated. Give person who put this in game a medal.

Also Janus just got a whole lot better. Interesting. :3

Scylla got better too, lol. That was needed. :P Though if your always supposed to attack twice with 'i'm a monster', yes that was bugged, it always seemed to only do it once for me.

(Herc remodel is nice too, make a bigger head. :3)

AllknowingWolf
06-11-2014, 03:40 PM
...Is this patch live? I'm confused. I thought patchnotes were yesterday and patch was today. I don't see it. Is it tomorrow or what...?
^same question.
People seem to finding problems with the patch, but I see no difference, so is it not live yet? When will it be implemented?

Cebos
06-11-2014, 05:15 PM
I believe its been delayed, heard drybear saying this when he was streaming yesterday.

also

https://twitter.com/HirezChris/status/476579174791249920

Caspied
06-12-2014, 05:24 AM
I believe its been delayed, heard drybear saying this when he was streaming yesterday.

also

https://twitter.com/HirezChris/status/476579174791249920

Thanks for the tweet, Cebos :D

emipulex
06-12-2014, 06:16 AM
Hello!
When it will be done?

Penta
06-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Just wondering when it'll be finished as well. Trying to buy a couple Apollo skins :P

Kourou
06-12-2014, 11:14 AM
It seems there is no Conquest CO-OP vs Bots T_T...

Searge2142
06-12-2014, 11:34 AM
It seems there is no Conquest CO-OP vs Bots T_T...

This was a part of the patch I was looking forward to the most and now it's not there =/
I'm a little bit disappointed Hi-Rez...

MrRock
06-12-2014, 02:27 PM
+1 Can't find the Coop Conq mode ;< Can't understand...

AllknowingWolf
06-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Bump. You put the patch in and the one thing you remove is co-op conquest....Why?

Kourou
06-12-2014, 04:20 PM
This was a part of the patch I was looking forward to the most and now it's not there =/
I'm a little bit disappointed Hi-Rez...

Indeed as i also looked forward to that conquest T_T, since i had to quit pvp because of hate and rage :(. Co-op modes are nice because of more relaxed play which not many take too serious.

Awesomenes4L
06-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't like that you removed the "use for auto build" option. I used it all the time and now it's gone, including my perfect builds.

AllknowingWolf
06-12-2014, 04:56 PM
And I also can't seem to find the 'icons' for assault trading. Some say they're there. But the waiting que seem to go so fast, I couldn't even imagine someone, being able to talk about switching.

FeistyDeity
06-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Just asking this here, not sure where else to do it and seemed too insignificant to dedicate an entire thread to it, but are you sure that the lobby order (for casual conquest at least) is random now? Before today, and I'm not saying this to brag but rather to prove my point, my default position in the lobby was top, always. The ones I weren't more often than not involved professional players or a few others I know are very good players. Now, I just played five casual conquest matches and in all of them I was top in the lobby. Unless I've calculated incorrectly (which is possible cause I wasn't a math student and I can make stupid mistakes ^^) there's only a 0.032% chance of that happening randomly. So I'm guessing they didn't change it? Or does everyone just show as top on their respective screens now?
-
EDIT: I'd like to know mainly because knowing who is your most formidable opponent is valuable tactical information, as well as which of your teammates is most likely to need assistance. I pretty much never bm my teammates so I would never hold their prowess of Smite against them, but still it's better to know this stuff than not to know it. Also note that I'm not even against random lobbies, but if it's not than I'd rather still use the information it gives me.

DrakoFlamez
06-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I think we all agree with Predat0rs, please update the voice packs :3

Kingkkrool
06-13-2014, 01:50 AM
I don't like that you removed the "use for auto build" option. I used it all the time and now it's gone, including my perfect builds.

Same here. Have to think and re-create ALL builds for ALL gods...what a waste. Seriously...new system, alright, erasing custom builds...worst thing I saw that far(but Hercules's beard gone, of course).

IceMyth
06-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Same here. Have to think and re-create ALL builds for ALL gods...what a waste. Seriously...new system, alright, erasing custom builds...worst thing I saw that far(but Hercules's beard gone, of course).

I agree. + The new item build system is so annoying the previous one was away better.

2nd thing,
I am not sure if it is a bug or not. For Loki(bought him recently) whenever I use his ulti my attack does not continue like i have to click attack button again after using his ulti.

Regards,

Xeroxing
06-13-2014, 06:19 PM
I agree. + The new item build system is so annoying the previous one was away better.

2nd thing,
I am not sure if it is a bug or not. For Loki(bought him recently) whenever I use his ulti my attack does not continue like i have to click attack button again after using his ulti.

Regards,

loki ulti is just a stun you have to attack on your own after you use it

MiChAeLoKGB
06-16-2014, 08:30 PM
That build creator is pretty good (I didnt use auto buy function as its not good thing to do compared to auto level), the bad thing is, that all my custom builds got wiped out... You should really think about that before doing such decision....
Another thing is auto leveling, I was using that all the time with my custom levels order. It saves so much time. Add it back. I died couple times cos misclisking F* buttons.....

Xeroxing
06-16-2014, 09:41 PM
wtf plz fix the rent bug i rented a god and got deserter

Dazschei
06-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Could the custom auto-level skills be added back to the character builder? My computer requires two buttons to press any of the f# keys so the most convenient way to level the skills now is through the "K" menu which is just plain annoying.

This new character builder is inferior to the old one in every way. The old one was perfect the way it was. Don't fix what isn't broken.

SilverFalcon
06-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Agreed, changing item building is by far the worst decision that they have done so far. Erasing all the build we have done and not alowing auto leveling is just plain stupid, what were they thinking.

Rockalanche
06-24-2014, 03:00 AM
Why did they make this stupid change of not allowing you to buy consumables and actives with the auto buy system. I thought the best thing in smite was the fact that I could create my own custom build and have it auto buy everything that I need. Now I can't do that because of this stupid change. Can someone please explain to me what went through their head to make this change? It really frustrates me.

TheDeinonychus
06-25-2014, 04:40 AM
Agreed. The auto-buy and auto-level builds need to be put back in pronto. I had to stop playing Hades because the default items just don't facilitate playing him as a tank, despite him being in the Guardian role. So I switched to Scylla, only to find she depends quite a bit on maxing out skills as quickly as possible. So now I have to either spend a lot of time searching for the items I want to buy, or keep track of when I can buy new skills. Not to mention, the 'custom' item build doesn't seem to work with buying up items to max tier (at least not yet). And the game will default you to either the premade Arena or Standard item set, refusing to buy from your custom list unless you do it manually.

Not to mention I don't see the reason to allow people to pick a set of 'favorite' items that amounts to more than you can equip your character with. If you can only buy so many items, that should be how many you put on a custom list. Otherwise you won't know which ones the game will auto-buy you if/when they re-enable custom auto-buy. Honestly, I don't see what was wrong with the old system. I've heard that some people were using some exploit that allowed them to buy items without spending the gold for them, but I don't think fixing that bug should require changing the entire system.

MiChAeLoKGB
07-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Basically, I think they should leave the current item builder there, but as there is option to select some items to build (so you see the stats), there should be same thing to mark those items as AUTO BUY.
Yeah also for stacking items, would be nice to set amount of stacks to see the power, deff etc, as now its without stacks.

So you would have your custom items page and also auto buy.
And yeah add the fricking auto-level back, I really used that (didnt use the auto-buy)... But now Im just repeating myself.