PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Vs. Trump

Najh98
10-20-2016, 06:52 AM
Let's be real here. Clinton is going to win, the reason I say that is because she's better suited for the position and doesn't live in a fantasy world. If Trump wasn't running for president and someone else used his ideas, such as building a wall, they wouldn't be taken seriously. The only reason he's in the top 2 is because he's a celebrity. There isn't any other reason for it. In the last debate Hillary did far better than Trump. He doesn't answer questions to the full extent while Hillary does. He keeps going on and on about how bad Hillary is instead of actually answering the question.

The wall. Are people seriously thinking that in some dillusional universe that Trump would win and actually build a wall in the U.S? It's fantasy. It would take far longer to build a wall that big than the next president's presidency. It would take millions, if not billions of dollars just to make it while that money could be used for something actually feasible. Even if a wall was built, people could travel by sea, up the coast and just go around it. If Donald means that he would build a whole wall around the U.S, (which I don't think he means) it still wouldn't work, because people would be able to get through through Canada. It's not realistic in any way. Trump is obviously dillusional and in no way is he going to be president.

What are your thoughts?

TheMoldyBanana
10-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Hillary clearly has decades of experience, while Trump has next to nothing in politics.

Yes, Hillary isn't anywhere close to our ideal president, yet she's certainly better than a misogynistic, racist asshole, who brags about sexually assaulting women, and then proceeds to say that nobody has more respect for women then he does.

To put it simply, Trump is a disgusting human being. I'm no fan of Hillary, but still, Trump is a time bomb just waiting to go off.

Azilo
10-20-2016, 06:13 PM
I'm sure they're doing a squeeze tactic. "Let me show I'm worse than you so you can get the votes"

Trump is a moron, womanizing, xenophobic ass.
Hillary is turn coat who follows the latest trends, breaks the laws (which says a lot about our goverment) who is also a moron.

There's no winning if either of them become president.

RainbowSplat
10-21-2016, 08:46 AM
My thoughts in gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/9H622a9zYMUFi/giphy.gif

SpanglyBalls
10-21-2016, 09:01 AM
If theres one good thing I can say about Trump its that he kept that demented jesus freak Ted Cruz away from the oval office, other than that hes just another example of demagogue thats popping up all over the world because people are pissed that vested interest groups have hijacked democracies the world over. Hillary is part of that system, and given how the DNC ran their campaign against Sanders because Hillary is already bought and paid for, I'd be shit scared not necessarily of Trump getting in, but the schism that will be created in the aftermath. America is already divided, further accretion of that will be incredibly dangerous, and thats what Hillary will bring, more of the same. Consider this, over the last 30 years, when was a Bush or a Clinton not in one of the top 3 political offices ( president, vice-president or secretary of state) in America? Thats a big part of why people are pissed, question is will they vote for something completely different, stick with status quo, or not vote?

IceQueenLaSaia
10-21-2016, 01:13 PM
i personally prefer trump. if you're to look at it closely, his politics are similar to hitler. Thing is, the quality of convincing the citizens he has is rather low, and the fact that america and so many countries have rather become multicultural is also negative for his campaign promoting the american citizen.

Yet again i vote trump over hillary cause it'd be interesting to see how it would affect other countries having those "not 100% american citizens" like african/mexican people move to whatever country it is and promote their economy or something.

Plus hillary is just gonna make america have the same issue than what they had about the whatever-it's-called-thing of new york in the past

I'm not making a really big argument here but i can develop if someone finds a part of this post interesting and helps me on my history memory

RonanTheGreat
10-21-2016, 03:50 PM
i personally prefer trump. if you're to look at it closely, his politics are similar to hitler. Thing is, the quality of convincing the citizens he has is rather low, and the fact that america and so many countries have rather become multicultural is also negative for his campaign promoting the american citizen.

Yet again i vote trump over hillary cause it'd be interesting to see how it would affect other countries having those "not 100% american citizens" like african/mexican people move to whatever country it is and promote their economy or something.

Plus hillary is just gonna make america have the same issue than what they had about the whatever-it's-called-thing of new york in the past

I'm not making a really big argument here but i can develop if someone finds a part of this post interesting and helps me on my history memory

Some free advice, don't admit to being a fan of Hitler, even if you are, as it will automatically make people thing you are subjective towards history to the point of blind ignorance, not to mention advocating a genocidal maniac will make more than a few people think you are psychotic.

IceQueenLaSaia
10-22-2016, 08:08 AM
Some free advice, don't admit to being a fan of Hitler, even if you are, as it will automatically make people thing you are subjective towards history to the point of blind ignorance, not to mention advocating a genocidal maniac will make more than a few people think you are psychotic.

even not being a fan of hitler, i'd vote him over hillary is what i meant, since kicking out the not american citizens isn't as bad as making life bad for even the american citizens. plus the citizens who were kicked would maybe bring interesting things for other countries. the hitler politics similarity is obviously not related with the genocide part, but how both want to make their country the best, avoid non-patriotics and such

bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70

RonanTheGreat
10-22-2016, 11:44 AM
even not being a fan of hitler, i'd vote him over hillary is what i meant, since kicking out the not american citizens isn't as bad as making life bad for even the american citizens. plus the citizens who were kicked would maybe bring interesting things for other countries. the hitler politics similarity is obviously not related with the genocide part, but how both want to make their country the best, avoid non-patriotics and such

bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70

So why even mention Hitler? Why not Chavez or Ho Chi Minh or, oh I dunno, any leader of any country whose name is not synonymous with genocide and racial purity? You forget you admitted in another thread to being a fan of the history Hitler had made? The 'God with the coolest/lamest lore' thread? Your exact words 'don't take this the bad way but I personally like the history Hitler had made'. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that also means having the stones to back it up when challenged on it.

What Trump is doing is deplorable on so many levels. He is using the oldest trick in the book, which is 'blame all our ill's on whoever looks or sounds different'. It wasn't any Mexican floor mopper or lawn cutter who facilitated the crash of 2008, it was rich assholes like Trump and politicians like Hillary who have been accepting kickbacks since they've been in a position to affect policy, especially business and financial regulation. Business leaders like Trump have been 'donating' to their campaigns since the 1970's, which was when the legislative branch of the American federal government betrayed the very fabric of the constitution, which was designed to be by and for the people. If you want the specifics 1976 Buckley vs Valeo, supreme court ruling 'money is speech', 1978 1st National Bank of Boston vs Bellotti was when the court ruled 'corporations have 1st amendment rights', meaning a conglomerate business was allowed to donate to a political party or individual.

It wasn't any immigrant who destroyed American workers rights, their elected officials did that because thats what their campaigns were financed to do. It wasn't any immigrant who put the needs of hedgefund and shareholder groups above those of the people whose backs their success was bore on, it wasn't any teacher or firefighter or army vet or immigrant who signed off on a massive bailout to the same pricks who caused the sub-prime mortgage and derivative schemes that destroyed many lives and left people paddling in a sea of debt for the rest of their lives, and they certainly aren't responsible for the TPP or TTIP agreements that will do nothing but cement these conditions for at least a generation.

What will happen is once people wake the fuck up and realise this shit is happening, they'll want someone to blame. And guess who that will be? Well if human history is anything to go by, it'll be the wrong people, those that had fuck all to do with it, but they look different and sound funny, and we are after all creatures of habit.

IceQueenLaSaia
10-22-2016, 11:59 AM
So why even mention Hitler? Why not Chavez or Ho Chi Minh or, oh I dunno, any leader of any country whose name is not synonymous with genocide and racial purity? You forget you admitted in another thread to being a fan of the history Hitler had made? The 'God with the coolest/lamest lore' thread? Your exact words 'don't take this the bad way but I personally like the history Hitler had made'. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that also means having the stones to back it up when challenged on it.

What Trump is doing is deplorable on so many levels. He is using the oldest trick in the book, which is 'blame all our ill's on whoever looks or sounds different'. It wasn't any Mexican floor mopper or lawn cutter who facilitated the crash of 2008, it was rich assholes like Trump and politicians like Hillary who have been accepting kickbacks since they've been in a position to affect policy, especially business and financial regulation. Business leaders like Trump have been 'donating' to their campaigns since the 1970's, which was when the legislative branch of the American federal government betrayed the very fabric of the constitution, which was designed to be by and for the people. If you want the specifics 1976 Buckley vs Valeo, supreme court ruling 'money is speech', 1978 1st National Bank of Boston vs Bellotti was when the court ruled 'corporations have 1st amendment rights', meaning a conglomerate business was allowed to donate to a political party or individual.

It wasn't any immigrant who destroyed American workers rights, their elected officials did that because thats what their campaigns were financed to do. It wasn't any immigrant who put the needs of hedgefund and shareholder groups above those of the people whose backs their success was bore on, it wasn't any teacher or firefighter or army vet or immigrant who signed off on a massive bailout to the same pricks who caused the sub-prime mortgage and derivative schemes that destroyed many lives and left people paddling in a sea of debt for the rest of their lives, and they certainly aren't responsible for the TPP or TTIP agreements that will do nothing but cement these conditions for at least a generation.

What will happen is once people wake the fuck up and realise this shit is happening, they'll want someone to blame. And guess who that will be? Well if human history is anything to go by, it'll be the wrong people, those that had fuck all to do with it, but they look different and sound funny, and we are after all creatures of habit.

mentioning hitler cause he is having his same base mindset.
i know all that stuff and i still prefer it over hillary, since one will do some bad for america but some good to other countries, while the other will just do bad to america. nothing else

RonanTheGreat
10-22-2016, 12:14 PM
mentioning hitler cause he is having his same base mindset.
i know all that stuff and i still prefer it over hillary, since one will do some bad for america but some good to other countries, while the other will just do bad to america. nothing else

They are both self-serving ego-maniacs, the only people that will benefit from either of them being president is themselves, and if you truly think Trump will do anything internationally other than make America the subject of derision then you're an idiot. All credibility as far as NATO and global peace initiatives would go out the window with a buffoon like that, he would be so easy to manipulate as his ignorance and understanding is that of a child. Hillary is genuinely no better, honestly no one wins with either this horny buffalo or this oil covered vulture in charge.

IceQueenLaSaia
10-22-2016, 03:46 PM
They are both self-serving ego-maniacs, the only people that will benefit from either of them being president is themselves, and if you truly think Trump will do anything internationally other than make America the subject of derision then you're an idiot. All credibility as far as NATO and global peace initiatives would go out the window with a buffoon like that, he would be so easy to manipulate as his ignorance and understanding is that of a child. Hillary is genuinely no better, honestly no one wins with either this horny buffalo or this oil covered vulture in charge.

keep the words decent

reread what i stated
try again
or ignore it

RonanTheGreat
10-22-2016, 04:05 PM
keep the words decent

reread what i stated
try again
or ignore it
You're right, there is literally no point in debating or listening to someone who looks at history and decides the best person to look at and be a fan of is one of the worst genocidal maniacs that has ever existed.

IceQueenLaSaia
10-22-2016, 06:23 PM
You're right, there is literally no point in debating or listening to someone who looks at history and decides the best person to look at and be a fan of is one of the worst genocidal maniacs that has ever existed.

*sighs at the amount of misconception someone might have*

it's a kind of competition about who has done more good things rather than who has done more bad things

so basically not counting the bad things for this trump wins over hillary by far

but that's just my way of looking at it

Najh98
11-09-2016, 07:46 AM
We're officially f***ed.

MiyobiKumagawa
11-09-2016, 07:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7ELSX5QcA

Shaman
11-09-2016, 09:04 AM
lets be real here...
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14492399_1285894661467676_5082265508874832428_n.jp g?oh=5ad42688c587ae2368626ccb31520140&oe=58CFD3FE
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13900361_626513350850124_5918558319762147945_n.png ?oh=cd305353cb1de629090badacec1a2f71&oe=58D5023D
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14906826_1845954172291508_1560733058553290785_n.jp g?oh=93a8ffd1fc6216602ea1e06ad3b1360d&oe=5896DA91
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14523130_1891024651129603_7982943867502970136_n.jp g?oh=c34aba042d8d547a5eacf60be180a3e5&oe=58C8DBA1

NecroPheonyx
11-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Trump won, woooot.

TheHolyDarkness
11-09-2016, 03:30 PM
It's time for to build a wall.

Trump Ymir Skin. Make Smiterica Great Again.

Lorzhov
11-09-2016, 10:12 PM
My American friends. Support your elected official. For 8 years liberals have been listened to, while the mid-western... not so much.
Give the man a chance to lead, and if what he proposes is not good, stage a rally (but if it is supportive to you, support the plan). Stop dividing your own country, because frankly speaking, if your country is divided, then other countries will take advantage of your division.

If you think live in America is going to be bad, it won't. Whatever liberal hell you think about, it will not happen.

Trust me, I know what it is like to be an oppressed minority. My family name have to be changed cause it is illegal to have chinese family name, we cannot hold public office until 2005, our national holiday is not celebrated until 2002s, and pretty much what we can do is becoming business people.

Besides, Trump only have 4 years right? My country is run by a dictator for 30 years, after that we have one of the greatest mind in Indonesia to become president (which our parliament force to step down), and after that, run again by a general for 10 years. Now we have a businessman as our president and we love him, cause he is progressive and willing to work and fight the corruption.

So, give the man a chance. Your world will not end.

*I think my post becomes a rant in the middle but I'm too lazy to delete some stuff in it xD

Najh98
11-10-2016, 07:59 AM
Like I said before, if anyone else used Trump's ideas and said what he has said and ran for president, they wouldn't be taken seriously. The only reason people voted for him is because he's a celebrity. Like my grandma said, "Hicks from the sticks." I don't mean to be rude, but it's pretty much true. Look at the people who were at his rallies. They're pretty much what my grandma stated. Most of the people that voted for him are in rural parts. There's no need to explain how Trump got Florida's vote, it explains itself.

They probably voted for him because of him being racist, wanted to build a wall and among other things. He isn't actually going to build a wall. It would cost so much money, it's unrealistic. Even IF he did somehow manage to build a wall that long, people could just get in through Canada or around it. Border patrol: There would need to be a ton of people watching the border, especially if it's that long. It just isn't going to happen. I can't believe that people actually voted for him, considering his fantasy of the wall and that he doesn't have a political background. I'm not saying Clinton is a better person, but if it comes down to it, it's Clinton. At least she has a political background and knows what she's talking about most of the time.

Trump is right about one thing, it's rigged.

Agent2090
11-10-2016, 01:12 PM
At least she has a political background

From what I've gathered, it's this, not Trump's celebrity, that got him votes. People are angry at politicians and used their votes as a form of protest. Hilary represented more of the same. If the DNC hadn't pushed Bernie out, we might have seen a different election result.

One thing both Trump and Bernie represented was a massive shift from "more of the same".

Tallamueu
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
There is absolutely no need to continue this argument on Trump or Hillary, Trump has won and that is how it is.

Why should we discuss further?

Najh98
11-11-2016, 05:10 PM
There is absolutely no need to continue this argument on Trump or Hillary, Trump has won and that is how it is.

Why should we discuss further?

Because the point of making a thread is to discuss things, is it not?

Also, I can't believe that 15,000 people voted for Harambe. Like, really?

DarkFuma
11-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Because the point of making a thread is to discuss things, is it not?

Also, I can't believe that 15,000 people voted for Harambe. Like, really?

The whole election seemed like a joke so... some people treated it as such. Not the best thing to do, but they did it anyway.

Xarxan
11-12-2016, 08:26 AM
From what I've gathered, it's this, not Trump's celebrity, that got him votes. People are angry at politicians and used their votes as a form of protest. Hilary represented more of the same. If the DNC hadn't pushed Bernie out, we might have seen a different election result.

One thing both Trump and Bernie represented was a massive shift from "more of the same".

So very true.

Trump only won because people wanted someone outside the norm to try at the presidency. The democrats shot themselves in the foot by electing a politician with so many scandals and reeking of big business at her very core. She represented everything people hate about politician nowadays.

GuanYuSempai
11-21-2016, 05:01 AM
One of the big things in Trump's favor was the crying wolf scenario that played out countless time. He would make a blusterous statement and the media would blow it out of proportion. People saw how outlandish the MSM was and stopped caring about their opinion.

The Dems put the one person who could lose to Trump up against him, and she plays his game. He actually laid out more policy than her, mostly she just gave vague talking points.

Trump didn't play nice, watch his mouth, or coddle people. Illegal immigration and toxic trade deals are real concerns of the American labor class. Whether he will deliver on these or not is besides the point, he gave voice to the concerns.

Trump came with the promise of change, of fresh eyes, much like Obama.

Saying that Trump won because of racism is a tragedy, that people can't conceive the emotions of a class of Americans that feel like the are being ground to dust under a global initiative. Fighting in wars created by their own government that was so preoccupied with its own prominence and well-being that it failed those who empowered it.