PDA

View Full Version : LFG Looking for a conquest team

skoots7
10-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Just hit level 30 on ps4, looking for a conquest team to play with. Before I jump into ranked want to get a team together for a few casual games to get a feel of everyone's play style. I have about 30 gods mastered on pc, only 18 on ps4. I am able to play any role reasonably well.
I like to be competitive, but I certainly have a life outside of Smite. I play most weekdays in the evening and have a headset. If anyone is interested, let me know on forum or you can find me on console, name is skoots7.

MaulthePizzaman
11-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Just hit level 30 on ps4, looking for a conquest team to play with. Before I jump into ranked want to get a team together for a few casual games to get a feel of everyone's play style. I have about 30 gods mastered on pc, only 18 on ps4. I am able to play any role reasonably well.
I like to be competitive, but I certainly have a life outside of Smite. I play most weekdays in the evening and have a headset. If anyone is interested, let me know on forum or you can find me on console, name is skoots7.

Interested! I can play almost any role