PDA

View Full Version : LFG Looking for casual players, and mentors.

Leathermancer
10-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Hey all,

I've noticed that lately the PS4 Smite community has become increasingly toxic.. For whatever reason there is less and less guidance and fun in playing games and more and more debasing and misery.

I'm looking for those that either want to learn, are up for polishing their game, and ultimately just have fun. I'm no pro myself and rather enjoy the downshift to play support or whatever isn't filled. I am however tired of the caustic nature of a lot of players that feel the need to debase a newer player or one that seems to not understand the game, instead of being constructive.

If you fit any of the above criteria, share the thought, and are interested then by all means send me an invite, or leave your PSN here.

Those that are closed minded, impatient, self infatuated, over competitive, and like to use the word "Trash player" need not apply.

I'm up to teach what I know, and to learn what I haven't grasped, ultimately I would like to see a counter intuitive to all this negativity and foster a place to find good comradaré, mentor ship,and enjoyable gaming for anyone.

My PSN is Leathermancer.

spyro-x_1
10-09-2016, 03:16 AM
Hey what's up, I'd be happy to add you. I also have a bunch of friends currently very active and accepting of newer people. We like to use "Trash" but only to joke around :). Send me a request if your interested. Psn: spyro-x_1

skoots7
10-10-2016, 07:13 PM
I'd definitely be interested. I'm on most evenings and would be happy to add you or anyone else. psn skoots7

Twiiizliiir
10-19-2016, 12:13 AM
I'm down. Just gave up on my last crew because they were getting too toxic. Hit me up (Twiiizliiir) saying Smite Forum LFG

AfroChamploo27
10-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Can I join too I'm a support, jungler, and solo laner.

asddgd
11-01-2016, 11:05 PM
I play anything also, need people that will listen to me and actually capitilize off of hard cc when i play support

MaulthePizzaman
11-14-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi! I to want to end the toxicness! I almost have mastery 80 thanks to the help of the group of nice people I play with. Would love to increase that list if your down!? :)

iam__cqxvi
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Hey! if ya still got room id like to join

StevieLoc29
01-09-2017, 10:53 AM
My name is Steve. Not to get into too many details, i have competitive experience but now i am looking to coach a new team.

I really enjoy helping people and improving the community. If any. This team is ideal for people for people who have never played competitively, or even if you dont understand conquest. Or maybe you think you want to jungle but you need some clarification on exactly what to do.

But if your not into a team and you just want to play and get better then message me. YOLO_McSwaggy29 thanks

VexRebellion
01-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Hey, i am definitely interested in joining. I have recently made the switch from PC to console and i do understand the concepts of the game.

I mainly play conquest, clash, and some arena when im bored. I main jungle with my best gods being fenrir and nemesis, but i can do everything else if needed.

Im just looking for some casual fun and also trying to avoid the toxic community, if you need a solid clan member that knows a lot and is dedicated,
msg me VexRebellion.

GruntingSquid
01-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Everyone please feel free to add me as well! I haven't been playing long and am still learning some of the more advanced concepts and would appreciate some supportive people to play with who aren't dicks. :)
PSN: gruntingsquid

smurf24
01-31-2017, 05:04 PM
Hey Everyone , I'm new to smite and Mobas in general tbh . Looking for some nice people to play with who are fun and not gonna scream at me when I mess up . I'm on eu PS4 pan Smurf24

allmightymunky
02-01-2017, 04:15 PM
I am interested in teaming up. I have some experience and am not a toxic player. I share the same thoughts you do toward those players. My PSN: allmightymunky. If anyone would like to add me, feel free. Just put that you found my name on here and I will accept. I look forward to hearing from you!

iEATWORLDx
02-15-2017, 06:32 PM
I am an experienced conquest player, feel free to hmu if you have any questions or simply to play!

Psn: iEATWORLDx