PDA

View Full Version : LFG Casual/Ranked Partner. High ELO

KomradeAirik
10-06-2016, 02:02 AM
Hey guys and gals,

Currently level 21, 2700ish ELO that is rapidly rising. Looking for someone to start playing with to start preparing for ranked games. More so interested in people that I could routinely play with so we can actually learn to work well together for ranked in the future. Not to come off rude or anything but I would prefer you have some skill as I am looking for future ranked partners.

Honestly just tired of the average elo of my team being 1300-1400 and from what I can see, completely clueless.

Not interested in joining a clan, sorry!

You can message back on here and I'll add you.

xPuNiiZheR--
10-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Hello which role you play?

asddgd
10-15-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey guys and gals,

Currently level 21, 2700ish ELO that is rapidly rising. Looking for someone to start playing with to start preparing for ranked games. More so interested in people that I could routinely play with so we can actually learn to work well together for ranked in the future. Not to come off rude or anything but I would prefer you have some skill as I am looking for future ranked partners.

Honestly just tired of the average elo of my team being 1300-1400 and from what I can see, completely clueless.

Not interested in joining a clan, sorry!

You can message back on here and I'll add you.

add me, asddgd

elo is around the same, would be higher if i didnt have to solo queue all the time