PDA

View Full Version : LFG Looking for new friends to play casual with (experienced or non-experienced)

spyro-x_1
10-02-2016, 09:39 PM
I am currently playing with only 1 group of friends and would love to make some new ones. I'm usually on Smite everyday for a few hours morning and in the night. I'd also be happy to teach some new players on Smite and give advice and tips.

Message me on PSN: spyro-x_1

Leathermancer
10-09-2016, 03:38 AM
Hey Spyro, one turn deserves another.. :) I'll send you an invite once I jump on later.

MaulthePizzaman
11-15-2016, 06:06 PM
I am currently playing with only 1 group of friends and would love to make some new ones. I'm usually on Smite everyday for a few hours morning and in the night. I'd also be happy to teach some new players on Smite and give advice and tips.

Message me on PSN: spyro-x_1

Sending you a PM!

LEO-DA-KID
11-19-2016, 09:45 PM
I sent you a detailed pm on PSN. anybody else looking to causal play ad me PSN: LEO-DA-KID

ChrisRobare
11-19-2016, 10:07 PM
I sent you a detailed pm on PSN. anybody else looking to causal play ad me PSN: LEO-DA-KID

You should look at the dates on a thread before posting. Just a friendly suggestion.

MaulthePizzaman
11-20-2016, 06:21 PM
You should look at the dates on a thread before posting. Just a friendly suggestion.

I don't think it matters in this case because I found another player to party up with :p

iam__cqxvi
12-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Hey Maul and Spyro, I added both you guys on PSN. Hope to catch ya guys on sometime

MaulthePizzaman
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Hey Maul and Spyro, I added both you guys on PSN. Hope to catch ya guys on sometime

Glad I saw your post! I friended you!