PDA

View Full Version : Clan Tired of Playing Alone? Looking for Awesome People to Squad Up with? Look Here!!!

TheKMitch
09-07-2016, 12:21 AM
http://d1mt9jmphk9kik.cloudfront.net/deooptimomaximo/image1447048224.png (http://www.dom-clan.org)
Deo Optimo Maximo
Established Nov, 2012
http://www.dom-clan.org

Currently Deo Optimo Maximo specializes in FPS/MOBA games and now recruiting for Smite on PS4. Future Members can have a peace of mind that they are contributing to an already established Community comprised of gamers that respect each other regardless of age, skill, gender, location and background. Plus be proud of the fact that you are representing a Community that believes in CHARACTER over SKILL! While we do look for quality first in our members, we're players of all skill levels, from Bronze to Platinum level players.

ABOUT US:
We are now looking for more QUALITY gamers for our already successful and active community. We've been around for almost 4 years, and have been continuing our success. We currently have ~20 active members in our PS4 Smite division across NA and Europe who are of all skill levels. If you are looking to play with other gamers who are dedicated to team work, communication, and great attitude, then look no more! We concentrate on working together, to WIN together!

WHAT WE OFFER!
-Active members, (26, as of 9/14) ONLINE DAILY
-Players of all skill levels, from Bronze to Platinum
-A home to be proud of and very active (website/forums)
-Marketing & Media Team: Social Media Involved, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Channel!
-Community events – training sessions, inter-clan tournaments, scrimmages, game nights, meet n' greets, community involvement is at its best!
-Discord Server (I'm TheKMitch#3244)
-Family-friendly community! Respect between all members regardless of age, location, gender, skill!
-Sponsers - use our discount codes for many great things from our supporters.

WHAT WE LOOK FOR?
-NO ELO/RANK REQUIREMENT: If you are looking to learn more about different game modes, WE CAN HELP YOU EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN THE GAME!
-MIC REQUIREMENT:* YOU WILL NEED A MIC that’s how you can learn to communicate effectively with other members!
-NO AGE REQUIREMENT, but the maturity level MUST be there!
-A QUALITY recruit, no cheating of any kind - boosting, hacking, glitching, exploiting, etc...

Apply at http://www.dom-clan.org and fill out an application if interested!

Visit our clan page in game afterwards (Clan Tags: "IDOMI")and we'll approve you once we receive your application so you can start representing the Community!

olliehax
09-08-2016, 11:40 AM
For anyone reading this who is considering to join DOM I joined in May and it has been a great few month of gaming and making some great friendships. We do regular scrims including all the game modes and raid boss to test out eachothers skills.

If you wanna get to know us more feel free to add me in game PSN olliehax, I am a 'mentor' so i should be able to answer any questions you might have!

Cheers.

TheKMitch
09-10-2016, 07:17 PM
We've gotten some great recruits so far this week. Still looking for more awesome people to join our community.

Skyster21
09-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi, If you are still looking for members, i would love to join! PS4 - Skyster21

TheKMitch
09-14-2016, 06:20 AM
Hi, If you are still looking for members, i would love to join! PS4 - Skyster21

For sure, dude. Check out our website and submit an application for membership if you're interested in joining up.

www.dom-clan.org

Skyster21
09-15-2016, 07:12 AM
Thanks mate, done the application form! Whats the next stage, do you add me on PS4?

Saintz420
09-15-2016, 10:14 PM
Thanks mate, done the application form! Whats the next stage, do you add me on PS4?
Or you could add us lol I'm over in the fps sector but the moba people are always willing to show me the ropes. Have you been spoken to yet? If not, let me know and I'll get you in touch with someone from the moba sector.

Skyster21
09-16-2016, 08:58 AM
I haven't been contacted yet, i also play alot of FPS too if that helps lol.

TheKMitch
09-18-2016, 02:07 AM
I haven't been contacted yet, i also play alot of FPS too if that helps lol.

Hey, Skyster! I sent you a friend request and a message on PSN. Unfortunately, we're not seeing your application on the forums. Do you mind resubmitting an app for me, so we can get the ball rolling on recruitment? Thanks, dude. I'll hit you up on PSN.

DevilDex1995
09-18-2016, 04:59 PM
So I happened to pop by because I saw this link in one of the threads and I'd sure be interested in joining you guys.. Only problem is I'm from PH but i prefer at NA servers because SEA doesn't have much players. I just started about 3 days ago and I found my self hooked to the ps4 version of the game lvl 10, PSN: Devildex1995, 21 yrs old I got mic to use if needed.

TheKMitch
09-19-2016, 11:15 PM
So I happened to pop by because I saw this link in one of the threads and I'd sure be interested in joining you guys.. Only problem is I'm from PH but i prefer at NA servers because SEA doesn't have much players. I just started about 3 days ago and I found my self hooked to the ps4 version of the game lvl 10, PSN: Devildex1995, 21 yrs old I got mic to use if needed.

For sure, dude. I got your friend request. I'm on the west coast of the USA, so I'll definitely be able to squad up with you on the weekends. Fill out an application and we'll get the ball rolling on your recruitment period. I'll send you an invite, if I see you on.

DevilDex1995
09-20-2016, 11:27 PM
Thanks already did :) but i'm experiencing log in issues right now after the patch... So i feel i need to reinstall the game :(

DevilDex1995
10-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks to TheKMitch for recruiting me although I'm still in probation ;-; Honestly guys you should join this clan cause they're very friendly and fun to play with