PDA

View Full Version : Moderation Team Update

HiRezPonGM
08-31-2016, 03:11 PM
Hey Everyone!

We are making a few changes to the current Moderation team, both at the request of one of the former Moderators but also to make sure our current team has enough hands available to make sure the forums run smoothly.

MiyobiKumagawa has stepped down from his moderator position due to some new real life commitments. He has requested he still have some mod powers to keep up with things like the weekly Patch Notes threads so you will still see him around, just no longer in a full-time Moderating capacity.

KingScuba has also found himself having less time available and not being as active, and has offered his position up to be available.

Since we now have some vacancy, it gives me great pleasure to announce MagicFighter as the new moderator taking the place of MiyobiKumagawa! He has been a long time active member who has also shown good judgement in conversations and has been a positive member of the community, as well as having the fully backing of myself and the current Mod team.

We are also currently reviewing if we need more moderators and may be bringing some more on in the near future, so don't be surprised if you see a second announcement relatively soon.

Thanks! And Congratulations to MagicFighter,

Pon

RainbowSplat
08-31-2016, 03:29 PM
Congratulations to MagicDoggo

GongsunYiru
08-31-2016, 03:31 PM
Oh yeah, I was hoping for this, someone like MagicFighter as mod is great. All those horrible posts were rampant.

http://i.imgur.com/pBqj7q1.gif

And please, no, not KingScuba too alongside MiyobiKumagawa. :/

Goobis
08-31-2016, 03:31 PM
Happy to be aboard guys. c:

TheLethalCorgi
08-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Congrats magic

BobKetchup
08-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Praise our furry overlord, We must all wear tails and bow.

inferno18
09-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Congratzies Magic ;33

KingScuba
09-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Grats magic.

Yea, I'll be stepping down too. I highly doubt I'll be away from the forums for all that long though. My gaming cravings come and go, and I'll be back to smite sooner or later along with the forums lol.

As I have been for the last year, I'll still be lurking and reading.

Matigoz
09-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Damn, don't really know anyone but I know what it is like for the real life situations.
I used to moderate a 100k+ user forum and it got rough here and there.
Well good luck!