PDA

View Full Version : Tyr's fearless doesn't proc Void Shield on the first hit

Nigh
08-26-2016, 01:03 PM
That's all. Tried his fearless with every combo of items and both hits of fearless have the same damage, except when using Void Shield. I doubt this is intentional, because that'd be the most convoluted idiosyncrasy to add to a character.

Xaoyu
08-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Void shield is an aura item. It lowers the physical defense of every ennemies in a 55 units radius. It's not something you proc with AA or abilities.

Nigh
08-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Void shield is an aura item. It lowers the physical defense of every ennemies in a 55 units radius. It's not something you proc with AA or abilities.

Regardless, it doesn't work on the first hit.

Xaoyu
08-27-2016, 07:24 AM
Sure... have fun

Drakonasx
08-27-2016, 08:14 AM
Regardless, it doesn't work on the first hit.
No, sorry, but you totally didn't get what Xaoyu said, like at all. What hit, it could be the 1000000th hit for all i care. Aura is a buff/debuff to gods or structures that affects them in a radius. Hit or not, it will affect entities so "proc'ing" with a skill is not possible on an aura item.

Sure... have fun

Yeah, exactly what i was feeling when i read this post xd

Goobis
08-27-2016, 12:17 PM
Void Shield isn't a proc item, you just walk into the general vicinity of someone and it affects them.

Nigh
08-28-2016, 10:01 AM
No, sorry, but you totally didn't get what Xaoyu said, like at all. What hit, it could be the 1000000th hit for all i care. Aura is a buff/debuff to gods or structures that affects them in a radius. Hit or not, it will affect entities so "proc'ing" with a skill is not possible on an aura item.

Yeah, exactly what i was feeling when i read this post xd

No, I exactly got what they meant. He just had a hissy fit over me not using the correct terminology. The fact still stands that Void Shield doesn't work, for some reason, on the first hit of Tyr's fearless, which you can't hit out of aura range. This forum is actually cancer, jesus.

Don't comment if you're not going to add anything of value. In fact, why can people even comment on these? It should be a place for people who've found legitimate bugs for Hi-Rez to look at.

Derled
08-28-2016, 10:17 AM
I think what he means is this
https://postimg.org/image/fxr3zkwal/
261 + 261 without void shield
and with void shield it is 275 + 300 which shows clearly that it does not "proc" on first hit

And yes if people actually spend time checking stuff instead of posting something irrelevant

Nejcn
08-28-2016, 03:28 PM
I think what he means is this
https://postimg.org/image/fxr3zkwal/
261 + 261 without void shield
and with void shield it is 275 + 300 which shows clearly that it does not "proc" on first hit

And yes if people actually spend time checking stuff instead of posting something irrelevant

^This...and thank you.

Drago55577
09-15-2016, 07:26 PM
The first hit of Fearless is counted as a banish, and while banished they wouldn't receive auras or anything like that. Void shield is included, because you banish them it will not apply.

I don't know why the fuck Tyr can banish.