PDA

View Full Version : chest rewards

DrPig123
08-22-2016, 01:08 PM
So I have been playing smite for about 2 years now, I think. And I have had my fair share of random chests, mostly curiosity chests and recently the enigma chest. I have noticed a pattern, ALL I GET ARE VOICE PACKS!!! I can think of 3 times I have not gotten a voice pack out of the enigma/curiosity chest. And one of those times all I got was a profile avatar (so not much of an improvement over the voice packs). To make things worse they are all voice packs of the gods I don't use...like ever. So I am begging whoever is in charge of the chest rewards either take voice packs out of the chests or make them much, MUCH less frequent. Another thing you could do is make it so you can choose which voice pack you get, like a voice pack gift card or something like that. The only time I can think of where I got a voice pack I liked is when I was playing a lot of Ymir jungle and I got his voice pack. BUT I DON'T PLAY YMIR ANYMORE SO IT IS NOW USELESS TO ME!!! When I used to roll a chest I would get excited thinking of what I would get...but now I just wonder which god that I don't use is gonna get a voice pack? These chests (like the enigma chest and curiosity chest) have like 100+ items in them but what they don't tell you is that 79 of them are voice packs. So please, PLEASE, get rid of voice packs in the free roll chests, or at least make it like a gift card good for one voice pack so I can at least choose which voice pack I get. Now I am all flustered and angry not only that but I'm gonna be salty about this all day...thanks a lot Hi-Rez.

VirtuesCall
04-16-2017, 04:57 AM
Stupid post. If you don't want voice packs save up for the 400 gem chests or chests that don't include any voice packs. Besides, if you open chests long enough you'll burn through all the voice packs and will end up only getting god skins. Don't complain about getting voice packs for Gods that you don't play when HiRez don't know. The whole concept behind chests is that you get a random item from the chest... Also if you want voice packs for Gods that you do actually play then don't buy chests. Buy the voice pack directly. I don't see what potential you saw from this post.