PDA

View Full Version : Two New Xbalanque Skins

HiRezDrybear
06-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Coming up in the next patch is two new Xbalanque skins! Introducing Jaguar Footballer (red, white, and blue) and Football Star 2014 (yellow, green) along with a brand new ward skin! Which one is your favorite?

Facebook post: http://on.fb.me/1nnMbXz

OlympianArchers
06-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Not really into soccer, but i'm sure some people will like it.

I enjoy how it looks nothing like XB

LengrandG
06-06-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't really like the skin in my opinion or maybe I just don't like to play soccer. Looks too plain I guess hopefully there is some kind of effect with the skills.

Should make him bare footed so he is holding his shoes. XD

The TSM apollo skin is limited that's why the sale went so well, but will it be limited for this skin as well? or maybe it will become a seasonal skin. Maybe one of the skin will be a promo item like the Olympic Athena skin.

MDorn
06-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Personally I don't like nor dislike them. However going by the Book of Face people seem to think they are going to be his default skin and are claiming they're going to leave the game.

Honestly they're to do with the World Cup, just like how Athena and Anhurs Olympic Skins were for the Olympics, Hercs baseball skin (which as a sport I find terribly boring) and how there are several Christmas skins.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean others won't, just look at how many Team Solomid Apollo skins have sold after the rage.

MDorn
06-06-2014, 01:49 PM
The TSM skin being limited may boost the skin sales I honestly do not know, but my point is that there will be people who like these skins as well as people who dont.

I've used the Olympic skins as an example as (I wasn't around when they were released but I'm 99% sure of) they released around the time the Olympics started, so HiRez utilized the timing by making those skins, just as they are doing now with the World Cup. Which will most likely be watched by more people than the Olympics was.

They will release further skins that are 'cool' skins, the problem is that no skin in this game will please the entire community.

Godkarp
06-06-2014, 02:04 PM
The amount of crying on the facebook post is ridiculous. It's a skin that doesn't affect the game in any way.

I, for one, find the fact that Xbal will be throwing shoes at people hilarious.

Drunkwolf
06-06-2014, 02:06 PM
its NHL finals where is my Anubis on skates with a hockey stick?

Dalladrion
06-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Lazy. The message is too short, so, here; have some more characters.

Darkuso
06-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Sorry but in my opinion, this is the worst smite skin that i have seen, sadly is for my favorite god.

TheLastOlympian
06-07-2014, 10:04 AM
how many gems will it cost?

AntiGods
06-07-2014, 12:57 PM
wish they wouldn't of made joke skins of the Gods... Dunn Dunn Dunnnn

ViralMarketer
06-08-2014, 09:54 AM
This is awesome!!!

AntiGods
06-08-2014, 12:54 PM
I'm ready for a serious Moba with no clown stuff. So much joke and kiddie stuff in these mobas. Was hoping one where the players are Gods be a little more respectful.

ThyMushroom
06-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Does he come with a voice pack?

Is the laugh emote "HueHueHue"?

If so, greatest skin ever.

Rıven
06-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Skin is trash.

M0Ax
06-11-2014, 11:52 AM
when facebook merc skin will come?

Penta
06-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Love the skins, buying them even though I don't play Xba. Probably will now though. ;P (nice to see what he "looks" like as well)

Zazi
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Where can i buy those i couldnt find the location at homepage?!

TheAvion
06-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I've got the same problem.

Can you make an easy to see lin to it or something.

Senecá
06-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Yeah, same problem. I couldnt find the Xba Bundle at the home page to buy it!!! Please Post a Link or fix the bug. Thx

Senecá
06-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Ok found it. It is not on the website but in the game on the home page (third diamond). there you can then buy it!

kryonnic
07-13-2014, 11:37 PM
To be honest I only bought the skins to say "LOOK AT ME! I got a limited time offer skin!"
I don't know if I like or dislike them, but seeing as they were limited time only, I got them, just in case if I liked them. ;D

EconomicSuicide
07-15-2014, 04:57 PM
To be honest I only bought the skins to say "LOOK AT ME! I got a limited time offer skin!"
I don't know if I like or dislike them, but seeing as they were limited time only, I got them, just in case if I liked them. ;D

same here, i only got them due to hirez threw that limited time offer her. really don't like the skin but i got 2 skins and a ward for 600 gems and was like why not. when are we going to get a xbalanqe ninja skin. he needs a real skin not this promotional one

Bearyjo
09-04-2014, 08:32 AM
I personally don`t fancy the skin for only one reason. The game premise is male and female gods fighting against each other...whith the new skin the mythological spirit for me is lost. I don`t know about you guys but that is what I think.

WeAreOne93
09-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Been waiting on Xbal skins for ages... this looks ridiculous... Zeus, Ymir, Apollo, you name it, has 1 very different looking skin to buy which is worth it, but Xbal....?

Bearyjo
09-08-2014, 12:11 PM
I agree with you WeAreOne93 , it is definitly sth different and for me is too different. Even though appolo`s skin is relevant to this new Xblanc`s I believe that changing the clothes is ok, deleting the hole image of the character is way over the usual stuff.