PDA

View Full Version : Smite is down despite the servers being up

Bigbangrex
08-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Yes, you read the title right.

Put it simply in the launcher, I can't play because it says the "Game is Down", the server button at the top says "Unknown" and I cannot play.

Thanks to a glitch I discovered I can play, but it involves resetting the Patch service, then updating the service, then it closes, and after a while of launching the Launcher again, I have a small time window to press play, before it goes back "to being down again".

Anyone got any fixes? I really don't want to use my glitch over and over just to play the game.

*Update, my "fix" no longer works :C*

Also downloading the Hi-Rez patcher doesn't work, along with resetting the service.

Sukishoo
08-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Yeah mine is saying it's down too... :(

Bigbangrex
08-17-2016, 12:58 PM
The glitch I discovered no longer works...

Hi Rez, please fix this! I don't want to miss the Hindu sale!

Mobs
08-17-2016, 06:25 PM
This is BS being kicked out of game in match making after choose god and timer reached 0. It told me unable to login server down. After 5 mins I get back in and it gives me deserter 26 mins and i lose all my good will. This is beyond BS. Your servers were not down. This is your fault for having the bug not mine but I am being punished for your glitch.

Arisuneko
08-18-2016, 10:35 AM
This is BS being kicked out of game in match making after choose god and timer reached 0. It told me unable to login server down. After 5 mins I get back in and it gives me deserter 26 mins and i lose all my good will. This is beyond BS. Your servers were not down. This is your fault for having the bug not mine but I am being punished for your glitch.

Same... Now the launcher tells me it's up but instead sends me to the old login screen that won't let me go to the actual game.