PDA

View Full Version : Clan Join Deity Gaming.

NeoseTheDark62
08-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Neose. I made a lfg post a little while ago and ever since then have been refining a community and my own skills to have fun with the smite community in ps4. This post is a more official welcome to Deity Gaming. Our group of friends is made out of players with skill levels of all kinds that work towards getting even better or just having fun overall.
The rules of the game are simple:
Play Smite (with us is preferable)
Don't play arrogant
Use your manners
Open up with us and cut loose

It's a very unofficial group with official standards, so it's better to be a good person rather than a good player. We teach other members, we talk on comms very loosely and most importantly we DO NOT approve hate speech or blatant racism. So with that, have some fun. My ign on PlayStation is: NeosetheUltimate. If you aren't going to send a friend request or message me, type your ign in the comments and I'll look you up. Keep in mind, anyone who sends me a message is assumed to be open to friend requests. Thanks for your patience and reading this all the way. See you on the battlegrounds, Deities.

NeoseTheDark62
10-19-2016, 12:26 PM
New footnote for future members: I have a PS community that you should join for announcements. I'm guaranteed to be on every other Friday if not more. Members should look to party up that night. Mod applications are welcome.
GL HF

NeoseTheDark62
11-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Oops! I strayed too much and am just now getting back to PS4 Smite after months of not playing. If anyone wants to join now please feel welcome. I hope to see you on.