PDA

View Full Version : Potion Adjustments for 3.14

HiRezPonPon
08-01-2016, 04:13 PM
These adjustments are based on the previously adjusted version of the Potion of Physical and Magical might. For those changes please consult here : http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?138162-Hotfix-Notes-for-PTS-(3-14)&p=724854#post724854

Potion of Physical Might

Increased level required from level 7 to 10.
Removed the 5 Penetration from this Potion.
Reduced the Passive damage scaling from 25% to 15%.

Potion of Magical Might

Increased level required from level 7 to 10.

The final potions for the 3.14 Patch will have the following stats and effects.

Potion of Physical Might

Requires level 10 to purchase.
Cost : 500 Gold
Passive : This consumable increases your Physical Power by 30 for 3 minutes or until you are killed. Additionally, your abilities now deal an additional 15% of your Physical Power.
Duration : 3 Minutes

Potion of Magical Might

Requires level 10 to purchase.
Cost : 500 Gold
Passive : This consumable increases your Magical Power by 60 and Cooldown Reduction by 10% for 3 minutes or until you are killed. Additionally, hitting an enemy god with an ability will restore 3% of your Maximum Mana.
Duration : 3 Minutes

Goobis
08-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Good to see the Magical Pot isn't going to be trash like after the second change.

lxThunderxl
08-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Have you ever in the slightest considered just adjusting the level and for the rest leaving them the way they are? Pots now don't give you just a little bit of an edge, they give you a huge advantage.
What is the reasoning behind making them practically mendatory and a core item to pick up?
This just does two things in my eyes right now:

people are gonna buy this over completing items because for the time being pots are a super cheap power boost

this just amplifies the possibility of steamrolling which is something that the game has been struggeling with a while back and after measures being taken to rid the game of extreme steamrolling you just bring it back by allowing people that are ahead to spend money on steamrolling?

I am sorry but I don't see how this is gonna do any good

Shlappz
08-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Please just remove the pots entirely. We promise we won't give you shit about it like we did with Golden Bow :p

BorneBlood
08-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Much better, the other pots were just ridiculously broken and game breaking. Honestly I don't see the point in giving mages mana after lvl 10 because I don't remember ever running out after that level (and people won't buy them till lvl 20 anyway most likely), but whatever. The CDR is really nice since mages lost that after S2, chronos pendant needs a magical power buff to maybe 90-100 power to be a staple item again.

Gromun
08-01-2016, 10:47 PM
ok, now this pots looks well balanced

chronos pendant needs a magical power buff to maybe 90-100 power to be a staple item again.

it need more, +5 power +150 mana +10 penetration and remove mp5 so it would be copy of physical alternative, buying chronos is pointless if you are building thoth imo, for uch price bonuses on the item are poor

Skode
08-02-2016, 06:53 AM
So why are they just not leaving them removed from the game?

Goobis
08-02-2016, 11:19 AM
So why are they just not leaving them removed from the game?

Cause that is stupid and lazy.

Endag
08-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Good to see the Magical Pot isn't going to be trash like after the second change.

It's exactly the same but worse, if this is not sarcasm then I have no words.

About the pots.

Magical one was already trash, physical was decent, now it's also trash.

I literally wouldn't even notice the difference between this shit and complete removal until full build.